Thanks to MK and Em at CHA!!

Thanks to MK and Em at CHA!!

Postby kissy » Jan 10th, '16, 10:06 pm

While I'm hunkered down in the bunker shipping away, MK and Em have been sending me lots of CHA inspiration! My mind is already filling with ideas for kits for this spring.

A big thank you to Mary Kay and Em for checking out all the new lines and getting me the latest information.
I was thrilled to find out that next year CHA winter will be the end of January so I will be able to attend with them, yay!!
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Re: Thanks to MK and Em at CHA!!

Postby SuzannaL » Jan 10th, '16, 10:58 pm

I can't wait to see what you put together Christine! I know the kits are going to be outstanding! Thanks MK and Emily for enabling Christine who will then enable us!! I hope Simon finds a new home. If not, he can come my way. I have the perfect home for him! Lol!
SuzannaL
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby mlepitts » Jan 10th, '16, 11:45 pm

It's been a fun show. Poor MK has a bad cold/sinus infection, but she's just been to Urgent Care and received a prescription, I hope it kicks in fast so she can enjoy the last day.

We are seeing such pretty things! I'm in love with the Honey, I'm Home line and Flower girl from We R and Shimelle's line is GORGEOUS and fun and just happy. I got to visit with Kinnari of Pink Fresh Studio and she's a doll, it's neat to see a new company doing well. Jillibean Soup has some great lines and really fun tags that I need to be in our kits. And Simple Stories! So much love for them :) It's been a great day and I got to eat dinner sitting one person away from my first scrap crush, Cathy Z! And she's awesome and totally normal, love this industry!
mlepitts
Design Team
Design Team

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby Funky Fairy » Jan 11th, '16, 7:52 am

I'm so looking forward to finding out what the girls find for us.

I hope Mary Kay feels much better soon.
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Postby gem66 » Jan 11th, '16, 8:58 am

Glad you guys are having fun and learning lots! Poor Mary Kay, that is awful! All the stuff sounds yummy! Thanks girls for doing your hard work!
gem66
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby jjflair » Jan 11th, '16, 1:01 pm

Yes!!! It was sooooo awesome to visit with Mary Kay and Emily, along with a couple other of our message board friends--Allison and Caroline! (Forgive me, I can't remember their screen names. ::) ) Mary Kay was sweet to decline hugs with her nasty cold. I'm happy to hear she's got some meds going, but sorry she had to make a trip to Urgent Care yesterday. Blech.

I love Shimelle's new line, and Amy Tan's, too. I can see using them together. I also like the Simple Stories "Life in Color" collection. There is a pack of paper paper clip tab thingies that I am eyeing up! LittleB has more and more awesome washi tape, and planner tabs and sticky notes. I can see using the planner tabs in my scrapbooking.

I can't wait to see what Christine incorporates into future kits! Yum!
jjflair
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby soapHOUSEmama » Jan 11th, '16, 1:15 pm

Feel better MK! Can't wait to see all the goodies!!!
soapHOUSEmama
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Return to CHA -- Sneak Peeks and More!!!