SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby Funky Fairy » Jul 19th, '14, 5:55 am

What time is it where you are right now and what's for breakfast?

It's almost midday here but we haven't eaten yet.
Not even a latte. The machine isn't feeling very well, I think it's clogged. Ade's trying to descale it again right now.
I did have some frozen grapes before we walked the dog this morning.
When we were out walking we walked past a house that was frying bacon. It smelt so good and made us feel so hungry.
We have nothing like that in, so Ade's put ciabatta bread in the oven and we are going to grill cheese on it :)
User avatar
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team
 
Posts: 16889
Images: 1167
Joined: Apr 1st, '09, 7:28 am
Location: UK
Has thanked: 447 times
Been thanked: 758 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby AnnaB » Jul 19th, '14, 6:19 am

It's past 1 pm here and we just had lunch! Pasta, tomato sauce and halloumi cheese. :)
User avatar
AnnaB
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy
 
Posts: 10344
Images: 592
Joined: Jan 3rd, '07, 3:31 pm
Location: Sweden, Strängnäs
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 179 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby Pegasuscove » Jul 19th, '14, 6:27 am

I'm up early but have to go to the quilt shop at 10 to pick up my block of the month. But then I'll be back and ready to scrap. After dinner last night I took a look at the Friday challenges and am starting to get some ideas for them. My mojo has been lacking as I've been quilting so much lately, but I really need to either scrap more or clear everything out! :D
Pegasuscove
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy
 
Posts: 266
Images: 112
Joined: Oct 22nd, '12, 2:30 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby MarthaBonneau » Jul 19th, '14, 7:15 am

It's a little after 7 am here and I just started breakfast...DD is having a boiled egg, toast and fresh peach slices. I am not much of a breakfast eater so I will probably just have tea.
User avatar
MarthaBonneau
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy
 
Posts: 454
Images: 62
Joined: Nov 28th, '12, 8:14 pm
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby Sherry C » Jul 19th, '14, 7:34 am

I just got up so I haven't eaten yet, but I will have my usual: Two eggs (scrambled) and oatmeal with berries.
User avatar
Sherry C
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy
 
Posts: 3443
Images: 62
Joined: Oct 17th, '11, 9:28 pm
Location: TN
Has thanked: 308 times
Been thanked: 219 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby PuddinTate » Jul 19th, '14, 7:55 am

It is 8:50 am here and I just made my morning sweet cream latte. I was going to "cheat" and have a chocolate pop-tart, but the box was empty...guess that is my sign that I need to have something a little more healthy!

Lori
User avatar
PuddinTate
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl
 
Posts: 110
Images: 0
Joined: Jan 13th, '07, 1:03 pm
Location: central Ohio
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby Samara » Jul 19th, '14, 8:03 am

Just about 6 am today. I was so excited to be able to spend the day cropping only to find out we have an out of town family obligation. :/ Photo ops, right???

Anyway. I've been up since 4 am. I have a load of laundry in the machine, coffee made and I'm just settling down to work on some challenges. As for breakfast....coffee only please. :)
User avatar
Samara
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl
 
Posts: 106
Images: 53
Joined: Mar 26th, '13, 9:30 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 43 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby Shannon » Jul 19th, '14, 8:08 am

Morning ! 7:02 here -- my usual fresh pressed dark roast coffee on my desk -- barely room for it this morning! Challenge #1 pieces are spread across my desk this morning. In an hour or so I'll have a slice of flax seed toast with locally produced honey!! :)
Shannon
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy
 
Posts: 656
Images: 113
Joined: Jun 27th, '14, 7:10 pm
Has thanked: 251 times
Been thanked: 196 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby juliee » Jul 19th, '14, 8:22 am

Hi - Its about 9:20 here and so far a banana for breakfast. I'm new to the boards here and am excited about the crop challenges.
juliee
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Oct 27th, '12, 11:12 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby nittygrittyjody » Jul 19th, '14, 8:30 am

Coffee and crème brulee creamer in my cup this morning. I am being lazy right now and let the kids toast Eggo waffles. Bacon sounds good right about now though! :D
Image
User avatar
nittygrittyjody
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy
 
Posts: 2648
Images: 217
Joined: Jul 5th, '12, 2:08 pm
Location: Michigan, USA
Has thanked: 161 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby Janet.L » Jul 19th, '14, 8:51 am

It is almost ten here and I have had coffee and toast. Getting ready to make a short visit to my moms and back to scrapping!
Janet.L
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl
 
Posts: 117
Images: 0
Joined: Feb 2nd, '13, 8:10 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby sillypea » Jul 19th, '14, 8:52 am

It's almost 8am and I just had a protein shake and 2 fried eggs on rye toast. Power up! Probably no chance to play today with 2 family obligations, but tomorrow is all mine. Please come back, scrappy mojo. ;)
User avatar
sillypea
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy
 
Posts: 588
Images: 61
Joined: Oct 28th, '11, 6:29 pm
Location: Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby carrie.anderson » Jul 19th, '14, 8:59 am

i cant believe i am up at 7am on a saturday to SCRAP...haahahahaaa

any other crazy west coast girls out there???

just coffee for now...I am hoping hubby feels like making breakfast when he wakes up in a couple hours... ;D
User avatar
carrie.anderson
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Jun 28th, '14, 1:06 pm
Location: WA state
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times
Instagram
Pinterest

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby Olivia » Jul 19th, '14, 9:19 am

Jude and I just got up and are having a breakfast of lemon poppy seed muffins & bacon. We are both drinking milk right now, but my chai tea is in my tea maker and I am going to have a chai tea latte very soon.


I actually got to scrap last night after I got Jude down. The big boys wanted to watch Rio 2, so I helped them get set up with movie and popcorn, then I headed downstairs to scrap. I am partially done with Patricia's challenge and I love the look of my triangles. Not sure how much more I lack on it because at this point I still need to add my journaling & also my embellishments. Embellishments tend to take on a life of their own when I scrap. It's a game of add this, add that, take that away and add something else. Embellishments may be my favorite part of scrapping. :D
User avatar
Olivia
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy
 
Posts: 2181
Images: 165
Joined: Dec 19th, '06, 11:15 am
Location: Arkansas
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby Olivia » Jul 19th, '14, 9:23 am

PuddinTate wrote:It is 8:50 am here and I just made my morning sweet cream latte. I was going to "cheat" and have a chocolate pop-tart, but the box was empty...guess that is my sign that I need to have something a little more healthy!

Lori



I don't know who would leave an empty Pop-Tart box in your pantry at your house, but at ours it is always one of the boys. At 11 & 8 you would think they would realize the box is empty and chunk it in the trash, but no they always leave empty boxes in the pantry and in the freezer when they eat popsicles. It makes me crazy! Boys...they are so weird!
User avatar
Olivia
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy
 
Posts: 2181
Images: 165
Joined: Dec 19th, '06, 11:15 am
Location: Arkansas
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby jjflair » Jul 19th, '14, 9:32 am

Olivia wrote:
PuddinTate wrote:It is 8:50 am here and I just made my morning sweet cream latte. I was going to "cheat" and have a chocolate pop-tart, but the box was empty...guess that is my sign that I need to have something a little more healthy!

Lori



I don't know who would leave an empty Pop-Tart box in your pantry at your house, but at ours it is always one of the boys. At 11 & 8 you would think they would realize the box is empty and chunk it in the trash, but no they always leave empty boxes in the pantry and in the freezer when they eat popsicles. It makes me crazy! Boys...they are so weird!


That happens here, too!! How will I know we need more granola bars or goldfish crackers if I look in the pantry and still see the box there??? And mine are 15 and 17!!! And one is a girl! Lol!
User avatar
jjflair
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy
 
Posts: 2558
Images: 117
Joined: Nov 9th, '11, 11:08 am
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Has thanked: 495 times
Been thanked: 334 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby jjflair » Jul 19th, '14, 9:33 am

Coffee just signaled that it is ready! After absorbing my first cup I will make some oatmeal to enjoy with the second. I love breakfast!
User avatar
jjflair
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy
 
Posts: 2558
Images: 117
Joined: Nov 9th, '11, 11:08 am
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Has thanked: 495 times
Been thanked: 334 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby carrie.anderson » Jul 19th, '14, 9:44 am

jjflair wrote:Coffee just signaled that it is ready! After absorbing my first cup I will make some oatmeal to enjoy with the second. I love breakfast!


hi west coaster!! hahaahaa...happy to know I am not the only crazy one :)
User avatar
carrie.anderson
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Jun 28th, '14, 1:06 pm
Location: WA state
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times
Instagram
Pinterest

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby Olivia » Jul 19th, '14, 9:46 am

jjflair wrote:
Olivia wrote:
PuddinTate wrote:It is 8:50 am here and I just made my morning sweet cream latte. I was going to "cheat" and have a chocolate pop-tart, but the box was empty...guess that is my sign that I need to have something a little more healthy!

Lori



I don't know who would leave an empty Pop-Tart box in your pantry at your house, but at ours it is always one of the boys. At 11 & 8 you would think they would realize the box is empty and chunk it in the trash, but no they always leave empty boxes in the pantry and in the freezer when they eat popsicles. It makes me crazy! Boys...they are so weird!


That happens here, too!! How will I know we need more granola bars or goldfish crackers if I look in the pantry and still see the box there??? And mine are 15 and 17!!! And one is a girl! Lol!


Glad to know it doesn't just happen here.
User avatar
Olivia
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy
 
Posts: 2181
Images: 165
Joined: Dec 19th, '06, 11:15 am
Location: Arkansas
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 86 times

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby jjflair » Jul 19th, '14, 9:49 am

carrie.anderson wrote:
jjflair wrote:Coffee just signaled that it is ready! After absorbing my first cup I will make some oatmeal to enjoy with the second. I love breakfast!


hi west coaster!! hahaahaa...happy to know I am not the only crazy one :)


Hi Carrie!! I'm waving to the north! :D
User avatar
jjflair
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy
 
Posts: 2558
Images: 117
Joined: Nov 9th, '11, 11:08 am
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Has thanked: 495 times
Been thanked: 334 times

Next

Return to Online Crops

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron