SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby Funky Fairy » Jul 19th, '14, 5:55 am

What time is it where you are right now and what's for breakfast?

It's almost midday here but we haven't eaten yet.
Not even a latte. The machine isn't feeling very well, I think it's clogged. Ade's trying to descale it again right now.
I did have some frozen grapes before we walked the dog this morning.
When we were out walking we walked past a house that was frying bacon. It smelt so good and made us feel so hungry.
We have nothing like that in, so Ade's put ciabatta bread in the oven and we are going to grill cheese on it :)
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Re: SUMMER 2014 CROP - CHAT - Breakfast Time

Postby AnnaB » Jul 19th, '14, 6:19 am

It's past 1 pm here and we just had lunch! Pasta, tomato sauce and halloumi cheese. :)
AnnaB
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Pegasuscove » Jul 19th, '14, 6:27 am

I'm up early but have to go to the quilt shop at 10 to pick up my block of the month. But then I'll be back and ready to scrap. After dinner last night I took a look at the Friday challenges and am starting to get some ideas for them. My mojo has been lacking as I've been quilting so much lately, but I really need to either scrap more or clear everything out! :D
Pegasuscove
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby MarthaBonneau » Jul 19th, '14, 7:15 am

It's a little after 7 am here and I just started breakfast...DD is having a boiled egg, toast and fresh peach slices. I am not much of a breakfast eater so I will probably just have tea.
MarthaBonneau
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Sherry C » Jul 19th, '14, 7:34 am

I just got up so I haven't eaten yet, but I will have my usual: Two eggs (scrambled) and oatmeal with berries.
Sherry C
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby PuddinTate » Jul 19th, '14, 7:55 am

It is 8:50 am here and I just made my morning sweet cream latte. I was going to "cheat" and have a chocolate pop-tart, but the box was empty...guess that is my sign that I need to have something a little more healthy!

Lori
PuddinTate
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl

Postby Samara » Jul 19th, '14, 8:03 am

Just about 6 am today. I was so excited to be able to spend the day cropping only to find out we have an out of town family obligation. :/ Photo ops, right???

Anyway. I've been up since 4 am. I have a load of laundry in the machine, coffee made and I'm just settling down to work on some challenges. As for breakfast....coffee only please. :)
Samara
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl

Postby Shannon » Jul 19th, '14, 8:08 am

Morning ! 7:02 here -- my usual fresh pressed dark roast coffee on my desk -- barely room for it this morning! Challenge #1 pieces are spread across my desk this morning. In an hour or so I'll have a slice of flax seed toast with locally produced honey!! :)
Shannon
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby juliee » Jul 19th, '14, 8:22 am

Hi - Its about 9:20 here and so far a banana for breakfast. I'm new to the boards here and am excited about the crop challenges.
juliee
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Postby nittygrittyjody » Jul 19th, '14, 8:30 am

Coffee and crème brulee creamer in my cup this morning. I am being lazy right now and let the kids toast Eggo waffles. Bacon sounds good right about now though! :D
nittygrittyjody
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Janet.L » Jul 19th, '14, 8:51 am

It is almost ten here and I have had coffee and toast. Getting ready to make a short visit to my moms and back to scrapping!
Janet.L
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl

Postby sillypea » Jul 19th, '14, 8:52 am

It's almost 8am and I just had a protein shake and 2 fried eggs on rye toast. Power up! Probably no chance to play today with 2 family obligations, but tomorrow is all mine. Please come back, scrappy mojo. ;)
sillypea
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby carrie.anderson » Jul 19th, '14, 8:59 am

i cant believe i am up at 7am on a saturday to SCRAP...haahahahaaa

any other crazy west coast girls out there???

just coffee for now...I am hoping hubby feels like making breakfast when he wakes up in a couple hours... ;D
carrie.anderson
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Instagram
Pinterest

Postby Olivia » Jul 19th, '14, 9:19 am

Jude and I just got up and are having a breakfast of lemon poppy seed muffins & bacon. We are both drinking milk right now, but my chai tea is in my tea maker and I am going to have a chai tea latte very soon.

I actually got to scrap last night after I got Jude down. The big boys wanted to watch Rio 2, so I helped them get set up with movie and popcorn, then I headed downstairs to scrap. I am partially done with Patricia's challenge and I love the look of my triangles. Not sure how much more I lack on it because at this point I still need to add my journaling & also my embellishments. Embellishments tend to take on a life of their own when I scrap. It's a game of add this, add that, take that away and add something else. Embellishments may be my favorite part of scrapping. :D
Olivia
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Olivia » Jul 19th, '14, 9:23 am

PuddinTate wrote:It is 8:50 am here and I just made my morning sweet cream latte. I was going to "cheat" and have a chocolate pop-tart, but the box was empty...guess that is my sign that I need to have something a little more healthy!

Lori

I don't know who would leave an empty Pop-Tart box in your pantry at your house, but at ours it is always one of the boys. At 11 & 8 you would think they would realize the box is empty and chunk it in the trash, but no they always leave empty boxes in the pantry and in the freezer when they eat popsicles. It makes me crazy! Boys...they are so weird!
Olivia
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby jjflair » Jul 19th, '14, 9:32 am

Olivia wrote:
PuddinTate wrote:It is 8:50 am here and I just made my morning sweet cream latte. I was going to "cheat" and have a chocolate pop-tart, but the box was empty...guess that is my sign that I need to have something a little more healthy!

Lori

I don't know who would leave an empty Pop-Tart box in your pantry at your house, but at ours it is always one of the boys. At 11 & 8 you would think they would realize the box is empty and chunk it in the trash, but no they always leave empty boxes in the pantry and in the freezer when they eat popsicles. It makes me crazy! Boys...they are so weird!

That happens here, too!! How will I know we need more granola bars or goldfish crackers if I look in the pantry and still see the box there??? And mine are 15 and 17!!! And one is a girl! Lol!
jjflair
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby jjflair » Jul 19th, '14, 9:33 am

Coffee just signaled that it is ready! After absorbing my first cup I will make some oatmeal to enjoy with the second. I love breakfast!
jjflair
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby carrie.anderson » Jul 19th, '14, 9:44 am

jjflair wrote:Coffee just signaled that it is ready! After absorbing my first cup I will make some oatmeal to enjoy with the second. I love breakfast!

hi west coaster!! hahaahaa...happy to know I am not the only crazy one :)
carrie.anderson
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Instagram
Pinterest

Postby Olivia » Jul 19th, '14, 9:46 am

jjflair wrote:
Olivia wrote:

Lori

That happens here, too!! How will I know we need more granola bars or goldfish crackers if I look in the pantry and still see the box there??? And mine are 15 and 17!!! And one is a girl! Lol!

Glad to know it doesn't just happen here.
Olivia
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby jjflair » Jul 19th, '14, 9:49 am

carrie.anderson wrote:
jjflair wrote:Coffee just signaled that it is ready! After absorbing my first cup I will make some oatmeal to enjoy with the second. I love breakfast!

hi west coaster!! hahaahaa...happy to know I am not the only crazy one :)

Hi Carrie!! I'm waving to the north! :D
jjflair
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Next

Return to Online Crops