Daisy Day Planner Kits - coming in September

Find out what's the latest at Cocoa Daisy!

Daisy Day Planner Kits - coming in September

Postby kissy » Jul 15th, '14, 9:59 am

cd-planner-kits.jpg

Are you one of the many addicted to Day Planners? Did you happen to catch Christine's layout, Anatomy of a Purse (gallery/image_page.php?album_id=1462&image_id=19791), and notice she has her mini Filofax planner tucked neatly inside? Well we decided it's time to bring some Cocoa Daisy to the world of daily planners. Introducing our first ever Daisy Day Planner kit!

Christine was always looking for pages for her own planner, and couldn't find what she wanted so she started creating her own, and now she's sharing her beautiful style with you! Daisy Day Planner kits are perfect for anyone with a busy schedule and the desire to create. Every three months we'll bring you a fun collection of products that will help you make the most of your planner. Join us in September for our debut kit.
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Re: Daisy Day Planner Kits - coming in September

Postby AnnaB » Jul 15th, '14, 12:10 pm

I am SOOOO excited about this! :) I have never been a true planner addict (as in, not a collector ;) ), but I have always loved my "paper calendars". I never used the planner/binder type, but got a new one each year. I used to decorate them and carry them everywhere. It felt like my life was in there. And I have also saved all of them.

Nowadays things are supposed to be electronic, right? I've tried to manage using only the calendar in my phone. The good thing was that J and I managed to sync our calendars - that's awesome. Buuuut for some reason I never added anything to our calendar. I also forgot looking at it. The syncing then stopped working and we weren't able to fix it no matter how much we tried. And I really dislike the way I don't get a good overview in the phone.

Sooo, before even knowing about these plans I recently decided to get a planner and try to organize my life in a way that I know that I love. :) This is going to be awesome!
AnnaB
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby AshleyCalder » Jul 15th, '14, 12:53 pm

My planner is a scrap of paper I lose frequently, but I think a planner kit is an amazing idea!
AshleyCalder
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby carolynhasacat » Jul 15th, '14, 6:02 pm

I am very excited about this!

Any chance for some more information?

How big will the pages be? Should I be ordering my new Filofax now in preparation? ;) :D
carolynhasacat
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby MarthaBonneau » Jul 15th, '14, 6:06 pm

My system of multiple calendars with illegible notes scribbled on them at 1 in the morning is starting to fail me so I can't wait to hear more!
MarthaBonneau
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Patricia » Jul 15th, '14, 6:13 pm

I am sooo excited about this! I was just in Office Depot looking for some cute/pretty pages for an old planner. Needless to say, epic failure. So I am so excited to see what Christine has in store for us!! Such a wonderful idea!
Patricia
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kissy » Jul 15th, '14, 6:27 pm

Patricia wrote:I am sooo excited about this! I was just in Office Depot looking for some cute/pretty pages for an old planner. Needless to say, epic failure. So I am so excited to see what Christine has in store for us!! Such a wonderful idea!

That was exactly my problem Patricia! The pages in the stores are so BORING! and none of them fit what I needed to keep track of. I also hate that I have to buy a pack of pages all pre dated from January or June and throw half of them out/or scribble out the date and write in my own. I stare at my planner all day long, it should at least be pretty to look at :) and sometimes I feel like just creating a little bit so I decorate my planner pages.
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby sillypea » Jul 15th, '14, 6:34 pm

Pretty excited to see this! My PL is more of a day planner setup, so I might have my own twist with your design... at least hoping... ;D
sillypea
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby nittygrittyjody » Jul 15th, '14, 7:21 pm

I think this might be might cue to start day planning! I have often used a wall calendar, but with 6 kiddos in school and on different schedules with music lessons, appointments and meals it will be great for me to have space to keep track of life! Those tiny calendar boxes won't cut it anymore. :)
And cute makes planning that much more fun! I hope there is a washi tape of the month or something I can't live without! :) I am sure Christine will knock this out of the park too. As usual!!
I don't want summer to end, but this will make it more exciting!
nittygrittyjody
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby alizadeutsch » Jul 15th, '14, 7:38 pm

I can't wait to see this! I've been making my own planners the last few years, which I mostly use for my lesson plans. I know some co-workers who might like this too.
alizadeutsch
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby LauraC » Jul 15th, '14, 9:12 pm

I LIVED with my Day Planner when I had kids in all kinds of activities but I use a pocket calendar now. I looked at Christine's pocket planner and now I'm contemplating going to that. My old planner was a thick 8x8 zipper bound one that was so bulky but so useful. I kept pages from that old planner. So many memories in all those "plans"
LauraC
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby DeniseM » Jul 15th, '14, 9:43 pm

I could not live without my day planner! Would like a nicer/prettier one. :)
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Nicole N » Jul 16th, '14, 8:20 am

CUTE idea!!! I agree, a lot of what is out there is so plain and boring. Not good for creative types ;)
Nicole N
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

Postby LauraC » Jul 21st, '14, 1:07 pm

Christine is such a TEASE!!!! I just spotted a page over at Facebook and Instagram
LauraC
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kissy » Jul 21st, '14, 1:28 pm

LauraC wrote:Christine is such a TEASE!!!! I just spotted a page over at Facebook and Instagram

Laura - that's just the design I created for myself - but I promise to share some sneaks soon ;)
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Return to The News