MAY REVEAL: RAK #1

Re: MAY REVEAL: RAK #1

Postby Char~ » Apr 28th, '16, 8:47 pm

I haven't traveled much. So, mine would be Hawaii!
Char~
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Postby DeniseM » Apr 28th, '16, 8:53 pm

wow this is a well traveled group!

I have not traveled much as an adult but my parents would take us to Curacao in Western Caribbean every winter for years. I would love to travel to Morocco, China, Tibet, Hungary......Tanzania. Lots of cool places to dream about.
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kissy » Apr 28th, '16, 8:55 pm

SuzannaL wrote:I have always wanted to go to Greece Christine! Maybe you could host a CD retreat there?! After your honeymoon!

Wouldn't that be awesome!
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Imperia » Apr 28th, '16, 9:47 pm

Hmmm a few spring to mind.

My mother is an archeologist and when I was growing up at one point we lived in Jerusalem for a year. There is a law that all buildings in the City of Jerusalem must be constructed of this carmel stone; it was such a beautiful city. The old city was the best; I used to like to shopping with my mother for produce there. You could see all sorts of interesting, exotic foods!

My father was born in South Africa, so I visited a few times when I was a child and a teen. We went to Kruger National Park and saw the animals in the wild there. That is probably one of my best childhood memories. Staying in the park and seeing all the amazing African animals: lions, zebras, hyenas etc in their natural habitat. i wish I had photos of that trip!
Imperia
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl

Postby kaffekananna » Apr 29th, '16, 1:52 am

I am not much of a traveler. The furthest I've ever been is to Lanzarote. Wouldn't call it very exotic though too turisty for my taste. As a child we would go on vacation with the camper around Europe so that would probably be my most exotic. I've seen my fair share of castles and museums so to speak. Think that still effects the way I want to travel. Prefer seeing things over laying on the beach.

To some the very place I live would probably be considered exotic. The deep forests and all as you said Sussanna it's all in the eyes of the beholder.
kaffekananna
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby deblew » Apr 29th, '16, 8:19 am

Our most exotic place to visit I'd have to say was Panama in 2011... and it was my first trip outside the U.S. Such a world traveller I am! lol
Deb
deblew
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Instagram

Previous

Return to This Month's Reveal