FEBRUARY REVEAL: Paper Combos

Re: FEBRUARY REVEAL: Paper Combos

Postby nittygrittyjody » Jan 28th, '16, 10:09 pm

Lots of fun combos! I always enjoy this thread so much.
This reminds me how much I love navy and pink together. I think I may create a couple of Valentines with that combo tomorrow.

I think I need to pull out my CD paper crane stamp and ink that up again too! Cute pp!!
nittygrittyjody
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kiggies5 » Jan 28th, '16, 10:16 pm

Ooooooh gorgeous! I love 1,2 and 5!
kiggies5
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby DeniseM » Jan 28th, '16, 10:42 pm

I really like the pink thrown in there!
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kissy » Jan 28th, '16, 10:50 pm

jbonomo wrote:No worries.....life is always crazy around the holidays. BTW, how is his mother doing? Well, I hope.

Thank you for asking Julie, unfortunately she is not doing very well. We took her out on New Year's Eve to a hockey game which is her favorite thing to do and it was very hard to see her not very interested and unable to even really sit up and watch, she had lost so much mobility.
She had her last chemo treatment a few weeks ago and is now very, very sick. She's having small seizures, cannot keep anything down (thankfully they've given her a feeding tube today to try and get some calories in her) and is acting delusional. The worst part is the doctors have no idea why. We are just hoping that as she keeps some food down she will get some strength back and hopefully turn around and start to get better.
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Shannon » Jan 29th, '16, 7:08 am

didn't make it too reveal but having a fun time this morning looking at all the yummy stuff.
always the paper is my favorite in the kits -- and now more beautiful ones. Love #2 - the origami birds :) and all the speech bubble papers and the text paper too. Really likin' the primary colors too -- heck -- all of it!!
Shannon
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby soapHOUSEmama » Jan 29th, '16, 8:35 am

kissy wrote:
jbonomo wrote:No worries.....life is always crazy around the holidays. BTW, how is his mother doing? Well, I hope.

Thank you for asking Julie, unfortunately she is not doing very well. We took her out on New Year's Eve to a hockey game which is her favorite thing to do and it was very hard to see her not very interested and unable to even really sit up and watch, she had lost so much mobility.
She had her last chemo treatment a few weeks ago and is now very, very sick. She's having small seizures, cannot keep anything down (thankfully they've given her a feeding tube today to try and get some calories in her) and is acting delusional. The worst part is the doctors have no idea why. We are just hoping that as she keeps some food down she will get some strength back and hopefully turn around and start to get better.

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep you all in my prayers.
soapHOUSEmama
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Previous

Return to This Month's Reveal