NOVEMBER REVEAL: What did you get?

Postby TriciaRomo1123 » Oct 28th, '15, 8:11 pm

Soooo what did you get?? :D
TriciaRomo1123
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl

Re: NOVEMBER REVEAL: What did you get?

Postby LauraC » Oct 28th, '15, 8:12 pm

I just sub to the DITL kit right now so I snapped up the Gathering papers and the paper add ons. I miss fondling the paper . . . :D
LauraC
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby TriciaRomo1123 » Oct 28th, '15, 8:13 pm

LauraC wrote:I just sub to the DITL kit right now so I snapped up the Gathering papers and the paper add ons. I miss fondling the paper . . . :D

Yes! Those papers are gorgeous!!!
TriciaRomo1123
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl

Postby Sylvia » Oct 28th, '15, 8:14 pm

One item, the Dear Lizzy phrase thickers!

Sylvia
Sylvia
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby TriciaRomo1123 » Oct 28th, '15, 8:15 pm

Sylvia wrote:One item, the Dear Lizzy phrase thickers!

Sylvia

Those are so cute!! Good choice!
TriciaRomo1123
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl

Postby SuzMannecke » Oct 28th, '15, 8:22 pm

TriciaRomo1123 wrote:
Sylvia wrote:One item, the Dear Lizzy phrase thickers!

Sylvia

Those are so cute!! Good choice!

@sylvia - That is the BYOAO I got as well! :)
SuzMannecke
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby jbonomo » Oct 28th, '15, 8:28 pm

Had to do the foiled stickers and love the puffy ones too along with the patterned papers. Just lovely this month!
jbonomo
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby EllieAugustin » Oct 28th, '15, 8:34 pm

I sub to the personal planner kit and so I got the add on planner kit. I will share that kit w/my little girl as she loves all things kitty/fluffy and is my little planner in the making (8 yr old) and I also got the A5 inserts pages as I really love the format and NEED lots of paper and space for when December gets here I own 4 planners... yes I use ALL of them.. blogger,kids, cleaning and EVERYTHING planners... yup I'm serious... AKA extra helpers! :)

Now I can go to sleep I am one tired Mama tomorrow is a SUPER busy day I have to go photograph two events at my Littles school all the while having my toddler in toe oh it's gonna be OH so interesting to say the least Ha! Good Night guys.
EllieAugustin
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby TriciaRomo1123 » Oct 28th, '15, 8:36 pm

EllieAugustin wrote:I sub to the personal planner kit and so I got the add on planner kit. I will share that kit w/my little girl as she loves all things kitty/fluffy and is my little planner in the making (8 yr old) and I also got the A5 inserts pages as I really love the format and NEED lots of paper and space for when December gets here I own 4 planners... yes I use ALL of them.. blogger,kids, cleaning and EVERYTHING planners... yup I'm serious... AKA extra helpers! :).

Now I can go to sleep I am one tired Mama tomorrow is a SUPER busy day I have to go photograph two events at my Littles school all the while having my toddler in toe oh it's gonna be OH so interesting to say the least Ha! Good Night guys.

You can never have too many planners!!
TriciaRomo1123
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl

Postby DeniseM » Oct 28th, '15, 11:06 pm

I really loved the washi tape book and the puffy stickers!
I also got the paper add-on and so glad I did.
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kissy » Oct 29th, '15, 10:04 am

EllieAugustin wrote:I sub to the personal planner kit and so I got the add on planner kit. I will share that kit w/my little girl as she loves all things kitty/fluffy and is my little planner in the making (8 yr old) and I also got the A5 inserts pages as I really love the format and NEED lots of paper and space for when December gets here I own 4 planners... yes I use ALL of them.. blogger,kids, cleaning and EVERYTHING planners... yup I'm serious... AKA extra helpers! :)

Ellie - I have a question about how you use multiple planners as I'm toying with the idea. Do you carry all four with you or do you have one that you carry with you and then you leave the others in different parts of the house? Do you find you that you end up overlapping a lot of info from one planner to the next? I'm thinking of setting up a planner in the kitchen to keep track of the boys school stuff.
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby soapHOUSEmama » Oct 29th, '15, 10:29 am

kissy wrote:
EllieAugustin wrote:I sub to the personal planner kit and so I got the add on planner kit. I will share that kit w/my little girl as she loves all things kitty/fluffy and is my little planner in the making (8 yr old) and I also got the A5 inserts pages as I really love the format and NEED lots of paper and space for when December gets here I own 4 planners... yes I use ALL of them.. blogger,kids, cleaning and EVERYTHING planners... yup I'm serious... AKA extra helpers! :)

Ellie - I have a question about how you use multiple planners as I'm toying with the idea. Do you carry all four with you or do you have one that you carry with you and then you leave the others in different parts of the house? Do you find you that you end up overlapping a lot of info from one planner to the next? I'm thinking of setting up a planner in the kitchen to keep track of the boys school stuff.

Well, I know I'm not Ellie... but I use multiple planners too :)
I have one for our homeschooling. It "lives" not the big table that we sit at for school and the girls have constant access to it.

I have one for my crafting. It "lives" in my studio, but I often carry it around the house if I want to plan or jot down ideas.

Then, i have my personal calendar. It "lives" in my purse.

Oh, and google calendar, so hubby knows what is going on and well... it "lives" in the inter webs :)
soapHOUSEmama
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby gem66 » Oct 29th, '15, 7:05 pm

Multiple planners!!! Oh no! I would probably confuse myself! LOL!

I sub to the DITL and I also got the washi book. I love the gold.
gem66
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Return to This Month's Reveal