OCTOBER REVEAL - Pre Chat

OCTOBER REVEAL - Pre Chat

Postby Funky Fairy » Sep 28th, '14, 12:24 pm

Hello and a happy reveal to you all!!

How are you?
Are you having a good weekend?
Are you around for reveal tonight?

We've had a getting ready for vacation day.
The kids did homework and then Ade and I went out and got some last minute bits.
Boring stuff like a whole load of dog food to take to Mums whilst she has Poppy for us.
A new battery for the car.
A new kitchen tap as our's is leaking and we don't want to come home to floods.
So nothing fun.

We noticed one of our travel bags has a slight tear, so we ordered a new one from Amazon late Friday night and it was delivered at 1.30pm today.
Impressive!!

I made a big English breakfast for lunch and we've been doing odd jobs this afternoon and now I'm working for the evening.
Ade's job is to find us a good US accent for our GPS whilst we are over.
I also have ironing to do this evening.
Oh the joys!!

What are you up to?
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Re: OCTOBER REVEAL - Pre Chat

Postby Sherry C » Sep 28th, '14, 12:43 pm

We are just hanging out today. Paige had an early morning soccer game, (luckily, my husband took her), but we are now relaxing. I'm doing laundry and trying to find a little energy to scrap.
Sherry C
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby arleigh » Sep 28th, '14, 12:56 pm

I'm working on some graphics, and organizing myself for spending monday at the dmv. also we have a drywaller here, and he's very strange. he reminds me of the close-talker from seinfeld.

for days, there's been a big beetle on my window (the other side of the glass). I feel like he's watching me work. if he spells out T-E-R-R-I-F-I-C, I'm going to freak out!
arleigh
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby Anna Sigga » Sep 28th, '14, 1:23 pm

It's almost dinner time here so I am getting dinner ready at the moment!
I just love the sneaks and I can't wait fro reveal - my first CD reveal as a subscriber! O0
My blog - Scrappalicious
Anna Sigga
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest

Postby SuzMannecke » Sep 28th, '14, 1:25 pm

Hello all!! Are you excited about reveal tonight as I am!? The design team has done a fabulous job showcasing the kits! I can't wait for you to be inspired!

Here at home, oldest was out the door early for an all day percussion clinic. The rest of us have been spending the afternoon deep cleaning the house. It was time. So much more to get done but the hardwood floors are sparkling again and the freezers refrigerators cleaned out. Bathrooms and walls scrubbed and now it's on to the basement floors. Mick is off to store for groceries as we will have hot wings and football later on tonight. Then he is headed back to take a second look at a 1935 baby grand piano to perhaps purchase. He had one as a child and then sadly it was lost in a house fire that was caused by a robbery. They tried to cover up the fingerprints by burning the house down. They were eventually caught but the house was a complete loss. Along with the baby grand, the priceless family photos and more. And just to share, music runs rampant in my hubby's family. His grandpa was a music teacher/band director, his mom a choir director at his church, and even Mick was a band director for two years when I met him. So, the piano was extra meaningful to him-not just a piece of furniture or pretty thing to look at.

All that to say we are really hoping it just needs some really good tunings and a bit of extra tlc-a few keys need replacing and such. It is a really reasonable price so if the repairs wouldn't get to costly, we will purchase it.

Kind of excited for Mick as his birthday is next week and it would be such an awesome sentimental gift for him to have.

Lisa-excited for you to head to the States again and Disney!!
Sherry-hope you find some time and energy to scrap. :)
Arleigh-i saw that beetle on your ig feed! He may just be a Charlotte's Web kind of guy huh?! ;) "Terrific"
Anna-so excited for you and to have you here!! Enjoy!!! :)

So that's it for now. Off to load up an item or two more in my gallery and then prep for chat tonight!
Be back later!
Suz
SuzMannecke
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby Janet.L » Sep 28th, '14, 1:43 pm

Hi! We are having a beautiful fall day here. I have been doing laundry and some serious house cleaning. I also did my online check in and booked a couple excursions for the cruise I am going on in November with Teresa Collins. I am soooooo excited!
Janet.L
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl

Postby TerryB » Sep 28th, '14, 2:29 pm

Hi girls! I'm real excited for reveal tonight. :)

We are just doing a little of this and that today. DH is outside now working on a project, DS1 went fishing, DS2 is working, and DS3 came home from a camping trip and fell asleep. I've been working on and off on editing some photos in between loads of laundry. It's gorgeous here today! I'm off now to water the flowers. :)

See you gals tonight!
TerryB
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby aplaceinthesun » Sep 28th, '14, 2:42 pm

Excited to be here tonight! Had a nice relaxing day here in the UK, lunch out with my husband and visited a craft fair this afternoon. Lovely lovely day!
Anita
aplaceinthesun
Daisy
Daisy

Postby Olivia » Sep 28th, '14, 2:47 pm

arleigh wrote:I'm working on some graphics, and organizing myself for spending monday at the dmv. also we have a drywaller here, and he's very strange. he reminds me of the close-talker from seinfeld.

for days, there's been a big beetle on my window (the other side of the glass). I feel like he's watching me work. if he spells out T-E-R-R-I-F-I-C, I'm going to freak out!

Oh my goodness Arleigh! This whole post cracked me up. The close-talker would freak me out. Then again I think a close-talker might be better than a sideler. I HATE to be snuck up on. We just had part of our hall bath remodeled (still need a new counter & new cabinet doors). There is sheetrock dust everywhere! Grrrr

We are resting today. Next week will be busy so we are trying to get rested up before the week attacks. I'm also doing laundry. Laundry is a never ending chore & my least favorite. I don't mind the washing & drying, it's the folding & putting away that stinks! And the stupid socks! Where do socks go???
Olivia
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby brinkleyboy » Sep 28th, '14, 2:51 pm

Even though it is beautiful here, warm and sunny blue skies, inside watching football. Excited because it's reveal and my 7yr old grandson is coming for a sleep over /visit tonight! Down side is with all the excitement and activity he brings, I have to find a way to carve out some time for reveal!!!
brinkleyboy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby jessi lute » Sep 28th, '14, 4:21 pm

having a super lazy day at home with jay :)
we have plans to go to a local pub tonight with some friends tonight,
but right now we are watching movies and i am thinking about getting some creative things done with my september kit
jessi lute
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby Melanie S » Sep 28th, '14, 4:34 pm

I'm so excited for tonight! Can't wait for the reveal.

We are spent the day cleaning the garages, putting some of the summer things away. Took a truck load of stuff to Goodwill.

Just getting ready to put some steaks on the grill.
Melanie
Melanie S
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl

Postby deblew » Sep 28th, '14, 4:56 pm

Waiting patiently for reveal! So excited! And while I'm waiting I'm finally digging into the Sept. kit. ;)
Deb
deblew
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Instagram

Postby SuzMannecke » Sep 28th, '14, 5:31 pm

Melanie S wrote:I'm so excited for tonight! Can't wait for the reveal.

We are spent the day cleaning the garages, putting some of the summer things away. Took a truck load of stuff to Goodwill.

Just getting ready to put some steaks on the grill.

WTG! That is on my to do list this month-donations, donations, donations!
SuzMannecke
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby Scrappin' Kathy » Sep 28th, '14, 5:41 pm

I love baseball. I spent an almost perfect day at the ballpark. Great weather and the pitcher pitched a no-hitter. I've definitely got a baseball page in the near future. The end of baseball season is the beginning of fall for me.
Scrappin' Kathy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby thehoove » Sep 28th, '14, 5:44 pm

Here in Ontario on a beautiful island in Georgian Bay. Im patiently waiting the launch of the October kit. This will be my first preview as Im a new member. Ive yet to get my September kit, but maybe I will get September and Octobers together then Ill be really busy and excited.
thehoove
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Postby amyjo0518 » Sep 28th, '14, 5:52 pm

So excited for tonight's reveal... I can't even tell you how much I have enjoyed my kits! This is my first preview as I am a new member to the forum... looking forward to learning and being inspired by you all :)
amyjo0518
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Postby Sherry C » Sep 28th, '14, 5:53 pm

Welcome to our newest members! ;D
Sherry C
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby pamb » Sep 28th, '14, 6:12 pm

This is the only bright spot of my week end! I have strep throat and have been sick since Wed. I'm looking forward to the October reveal. I'm ready to be well and creative, and looking forward to the November planner pages, especially!
pamb
pamb
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Postby aplaceinthesun » Sep 28th, '14, 6:15 pm

Poor you Pam , at least tonight will be a welcome distraction for you from feeling poorly..... Get well soon!
Anita
aplaceinthesun
Daisy
Daisy

Next

Return to This Month's Reveal