MARCH REVEAL: CHAT

Re: MARCH REVEAL: CHAT

Postby NeverendingJen » Feb 28th, '13, 8:57 pm

4noisyboys wrote:I'm leaving very early in the morning to drive and pick up my husband where he works (about 3 hours from here) and then continue on to Arizona to go to see the Mariners in their spring training. We'll do three games this weekend, and then come home on Monday! It will be great to get away! I'm not a huge baseball fan, but spending time with my husband doing what he loves will be fun!

I wish spring training was closer to me....I could justify driving halfway across NM to come see you but I don't think I could swing it to AZ :P
My blog- where I sometimes remember to update my ramblings. http://jennifermerkley.wordpress.com/
NeverendingJen
Daisy
Daisy

Postby MandyKay » Feb 28th, '13, 9:05 pm

wow!! Everyone seems to be having busy weekends coming up. Personally, I hope nothing much happens at all for us. We had such a crazy weekend last weekend... and it just kept running into the week... that I would love for a couple lazy days.

And I wish we had more snow this winter. We had some on Christmas and once in early February, and thats it. I have been looking forward to a snow day.
MandyKay
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kissy » Feb 28th, '13, 9:09 pm

It does sound like everyone is pretty busy this weekend - I am thinking like Mandy, it's been so crazy the last month that I am really hoping to have a little down time this weekend. I may just stay in my pajamas all weekend :)
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Cara05 » Feb 28th, '13, 9:11 pm

This weekend I don't have much - just my normal things at the FFA barn.

They are saying its supposed to snow here maybe :(
Cara05
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Instagram
Pinterest

Postby mison » Feb 28th, '13, 9:11 pm

PJ sounds great Christine! Think I will follow you on that one. Btw - I thing I will plan my scheme so that I work night every time it´s the reveal. THis is fun... ;D
mison
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby nittygrittyjody » Feb 28th, '13, 9:14 pm

kissy wrote:... it's been so crazy the last month that I am really hoping to have a little down time this weekend. I may just stay in my pajamas all weekend :)

Um, this should be embarrassing to me, but I have been in my pj's so much the past 6 weeks that I just worn a hole through my second pair!
Time for me to stop being so lazy! AND to actually go out and buy some new ones! But I might just order some online. I am that bad about going out in the winter. I am part bear...but wear antlers. :D
nittygrittyjody
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby pam » Feb 28th, '13, 9:16 pm

Not much on my calendar for this weekend. I do babysit the grands on Saturday night so my daughter and S-I-L can go to dinner and an auction for the school where my daughter teaches. I'm working on organizing years of print photos so hope to make good progress on that.
pam
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Sylvia » Feb 28th, '13, 9:19 pm

26 cm of sticky wet snow yesterday and another 5 cm today; looks pretty out but the roads are awful!

Sylvia
Sylvia
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby dianaj1012 » Feb 28th, '13, 9:22 pm

Just me and the boy this weekend with hubs working and the in laws in Fla. There is baseball practice on Sunday, but the rest of the time is for lazy days!
dianaj1012
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby MandyKay » Feb 28th, '13, 9:23 pm

kissy wrote:It does sound like everyone is pretty busy this weekend - I am thinking like Mandy, it's been so crazy the last month that I am really hoping to have a little down time this weekend. I may just stay in my pajamas all weekend :)

that sounds like the perfect weekend, christine!!
MandyKay
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kissy » Feb 28th, '13, 9:31 pm

mison wrote:PJ sounds great Christine! Think I will follow you on that one. Btw - I thing I will plan my scheme so that I work night every time it´s the reveal. THis is fun... ;D

I wondered how you were here Marie :) I think you should!
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby mison » Feb 28th, '13, 9:35 pm

kissy wrote:
mison wrote:PJ sounds great Christine! Think I will follow you on that one. Btw - I thing I will plan my scheme so that I work night every time it´s the reveal. THis is fun... ;D

It´s like magic
mison
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby DeniseM » Feb 28th, '13, 9:57 pm

mison wrote:
kissy wrote:

It´s like magic

Marie I am so glad you are here. I feel like we don't get to chat much!
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Sherry C » Feb 28th, '13, 10:06 pm

Good night, ladies! Happy Shopping, everyone!
Sherry C
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby northcarmen » Feb 28th, '13, 11:07 pm

Hi. I'm sorry I wasn't able to chat during reveal night -- we had company for supper and games afterward, and they stayed longer than I expected. I did sneak away for a few minutes, and was able to get the Renderings add-on. Thinking I may add a couple of those new embossing powders and some American Crafts pens to my order -- we'll see in the morning. :)

Carmen.
northcarmen
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby mison » Feb 28th, '13, 11:07 pm

[quote="DeniseM] Marie I am so glad you are here. I feel like we don't get to chat much![/quote]

No that´s sad. But now I´m on skype. Just need to figure out how it works. Then we can chat while I work my nights ;D
mison
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby northcarmen » Feb 28th, '13, 11:12 pm

One more day of catch-up on ministry work (though we need several more days... sigh), and then we head out for a weekend of family fun -- we're going to a children's museum, and an aquatics centre, and maybe even a movie in an actual theatre. And on the way home we have dentist appointments -- boo. :P Oh well, the fun times will be FUN. :)

Carmen.
northcarmen
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby StephanieEloise » Feb 28th, '13, 11:21 pm

northcarmen wrote:One more day of catch-up on ministry work (though we need several more days... sigh), and then we head out for a weekend of family fun -- we're going to a children's museum, and an aquatics centre, and maybe even a movie in an actual theatre. And on the way home we have dentist appointments -- boo. :P Oh well, the fun times will be FUN. :)

Carmen.

I've had three dentist's appointments in the last three weeks. I am SICK of seeing that man. :D
StephanieEloise
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby northcarmen » Feb 28th, '13, 11:33 pm

Oy, Stephanie -- I agree, that is too much time with the dentist! Why so many times?! DH is having to go in to have a filling fixed in one of his front teeth, and get some other work done; Sara has her first-ever dentist appointment (any advice for introducing a little one to the idea?); and I'm having my yearly check-up.

Carmen.
northcarmen
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby StephanieEloise » Feb 28th, '13, 11:44 pm

northcarmen wrote:Oy, Stephanie -- I agree, that is too much time with the dentist! Why so many times?! DH is having to go in to have a filling fixed in one of his front teeth, and get some other work done; Sara has her first-ever dentist appointment (any advice for introducing a little one to the idea?); and I'm having my yearly check-up.

Carmen.

Well, I went for a cleaning two weeks ago, and they found that I needed 2 replacement fillings (I've had them since childhood), and 3 more new, teeeeeny ones. I'll admit, I was really embarrassed to have that many, but they were where my teeth met, and in the grand scheme of things, it's not a huge deal.

They had to do two last week (the replacements), and three more today. I didn't opt for the gas last week, but I did this week, even though insurance didn't cover it :D It made a WORLD of difference. I felt like I was in a bowl of Jell-O the entire time.

THANK GOODNESS IT'S OVER!
StephanieEloise
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Previous

Return to This Month's Reveal