JANUARY REVEAL: Pemberley

JANUARY REVEAL: Pemberley

Postby kissy » Dec 28th, '12, 7:58 pm

What a lovely way to start the new year, inspired by the classic novel, Pride and Prejudice, Cocoa Daisy would like to introduce Pemberley.

Named after the estate of Mr. Darcy, our Pemberley is decorated just as elegantly in fuchsias, mustard yellows, creams, whites, and french blues. Papers from My Mind's Eye, October Afternoon, and Pink Paislee mix with embellishments from Maya Road and Basic Grey. We've included a date stamp from Dear Lizzy, some elegant crushed silk ribbon from May Arts, and frilly doilies. An alphabet sticker sheet with four different fonts as well as our exclusive Right Here, Right Now stamp wrap up the accoutrements. And like every good story, we've got a sweet surprise with the addition of some turquoise punchinella. One mustn't take oneself too seriously, you know.

Elizabeth
Just like Jane Austen's heroine, our Elizabeth is bright, spunky, and lively. You'll get a whole pack of die cuts from Pink Paislee full of fun phrases and shapes. We've added playful papers and stickers from Echo Park's Photo Freedom line, three rolls of My Mind's Eye decorative tape and their enamel dots. And like any good book, we made sure to add some library cards, in case you want to lend it to a friend.

Mr. Darcy
More subtle and subdued than the Elizabeth add on, our version of Mr. Darcy is debonaire and stately. Greys and mustard yellows from American Crafts, My Mind's Eye, and Heidi Swapp play off cream flowers from Basic Grey. We add a few pops of aqua and topped it off with washi tape from Prima. A pack of animal trivia cards from Jenni Bowlin Studios add to the manly feel of this add on.

Netherfield Park
A good mix of the quiet yellows, creams, and blues balanced with a couple of bright and cheery pink. We've used papers from Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, Heidi Swapp, and Jillibean Soup to create a patterned paper add on worthy to be the neighboring estate to Pemberley.

From the chatter amongst the Design Team, we think you're going to love our January stamps! A pair of fabulous and funky feathers, a calendar with fun extra touches, and a set of funky arrows and whatnots, we're really excited to see what you do with our stamps.
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Re: JANUARY REVEAL: Pemberley

Postby LauraC » Dec 28th, '12, 8:02 pm

Oh I'm going to order most of it!
LauraC
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby dianaj1012 » Dec 28th, '12, 8:02 pm

Amazing month! You can't go wrong with any of the add-on kits or stamps. Gorgeous!! And so versatile, too. Thanks for putting together such great options, Christine!
dianaj1012
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Sherry C » Dec 28th, '12, 8:04 pm

Gorgeous!!!!
Sherry C
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Sherry C » Dec 28th, '12, 8:14 pm

I can't wait to get my hands on the feather stamps!
Sherry C
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby nittygrittyjody » Dec 28th, '12, 8:16 pm

I wasthrilled when I opened my boxes of the Main kit and Elizabeth add-on. I am ready to buy one more of each tonight! I love this month so much!

You kicked off the year in a smashing way, Christine! The stamps are so great too!!
nittygrittyjody
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kndr2tch » Dec 28th, '12, 8:16 pm

Hi there! I'm really new to the whole kit thing.... but have been peepin' out the stamps here for oh so long.... are the ones shown the stamp kit subscription stamps?
kndr2tch
Daisy
Daisy

Postby DeniseM » Dec 28th, '12, 8:16 pm

The bits stamps!!!!!!!! I need, want must have them. :)
Love all the colors in the kit, so much great stuff.
that metallic turquoise punchinella, my new favorite supply. :)
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Return to This Month's Reveal