Love Christine's month by month planner pics

A place to talk about publications and toot your own horn!

Love Christine's month by month planner pics

Postby Shannon » Mar 23rd, '16, 8:05 am

This morning I made a little time to scroll through our gallery. I saw all the planner posts from Christine; I know some have been posted on IG etc but I REALLY looked at them today and absolutely love them all! You are one talented woman Christine! I can only imagine the hours of work put into designing each month, sourcing product, having product made and so on. Cocoa Daisy planners are the best in the industry - don't you think ladies??

PS I am not a planner girl but I do appreciate organization and beauty - looks like CD scores 10 out of 10 on both counts!!
Shannon
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Re: Love Christine's month by month planner pics

Postby DeniseM » Mar 23rd, '16, 9:24 am

I agree Shannon. Christine curates a beautiful planner for sure. Like you I did not catch the planner craze but I love these photos so much. They are lovely. The graphics and the designs are the best that I have seen.
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby seemownay » Mar 23rd, '16, 12:47 pm

I totally agree.
I am so glad that I found you and took this route instead of choosing another kit club. It might sound strange but it feels good spending my money here and not elsewhere and supporting this small (growing by the minute?) business.
seemownay
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Instagram

Postby kaffekananna » Mar 23rd, '16, 5:27 pm

I agree with you Simone! Also I really appreciate the planner pages, most kit clubs I've looked into only have decorations and frankly I need my pages. but even that aside the CD kits are spot on! I've been a mess lately and it's been so nice to still have a pretty planner to look at even when I haven't got the energy to prettify all that much.
kaffekananna
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby mlepitts » Mar 24th, '16, 1:21 pm

I think Christine is totally in her element with the planner kits. I know the scrapbooking kits will always be her first love, but she is a planner to the very core and you can see that in the kits!
mlepitts
Design Team
Design Team

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby SuzMannecke » Mar 24th, '16, 1:40 pm

Christine does an amazing job with all of the kits. Such talent! I absolutely love my planner kits just to help me get things done and organized-they are so unique and gorgeous! I sometimes feel a tinge guilty writing on the pages! Am I alone in this? LOL
SuzMannecke
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby kissy » Mar 24th, '16, 4:50 pm

Shannon wrote:This morning I made a little time to scroll through our gallery. I saw all the planner posts from Christine; I know some have been posted on IG etc but I REALLY looked at them today and absolutely love them all! You are one talented woman Christine! I can only imagine the hours of work put into designing each month, sourcing product, having product made and so on. Cocoa Daisy planners are the best in the industry - don't you think ladies??

PS I am not a planner girl but I do appreciate organization and beauty - looks like CD scores 10 out of 10 on both counts!!

Oh my, what an amazing compliment! Thank you so very, very much! Honestly, you have no idea how touched I am by your sweet words.

The last few years I've had less and less time to scrapbook but I've found a creative outlet via my planner, I can take a few minutes each day and play with a few stickers or die cuts, some washi tape and stamps and stretch my creative muscles at least a little bit. And on those super busy days the pages are pretty enough so I don't feel I have to decorate them. I have a goal section in my planner and one of those goals is to be able to find the time to scrapbook again, I miss it so much!

I adore working on designs with our designers (we have an amazing bunch of talented ladies) they are all so good at taking what is rolling around in my head and bringing it to life. Curating designs, and product and bringing it all together can be time consuming but seeing it all come together is incredibly gratifying. Especially when wonderful customers like yourself enjoy what we've created, that's really the best part of my job!
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby TerryB » Mar 24th, '16, 5:02 pm

I'm not a planner person, but i always appreciate a pretty photo! :)
TerryB
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Return to Pubs and Praise