QOTD 10/20/2011 Dream Day

Question of the Day

QOTD 10/20/2011 Dream Day

Postby DeniseM » Oct 20th, '11, 8:52 am

What would be a dream day?

Right now it would be to stay in bed and nurse this crummy cold I have but no go. I will not feel sorry for myself!!! Honestly I have lots of dream days on the weekends. 7 hours of sleep, coffee with my husband, farmer's market, hanging out with my boys, scrapping, cooking a yummy dinner. I am pretty easy to please I think.

But really really a dream day would be able to go to a great crop with some of my favorite scrappy friends. That would be awesome!
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Re: QOTD 10/20/2011 Dream Day

Postby AmberCA » Oct 20th, '11, 12:29 pm

I totally agree with you, my dream day right now would be to go to a crop with some great scrappy friends and giggle and eat and scrap!!
***Amber***
AmberCA
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Sherry C » Oct 20th, '11, 2:44 pm

Starbucks, Archivers and scrapping would pretty much be my dream day!
Sherry C
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby ellen s » Oct 20th, '11, 8:04 pm

You have the best questions, Denise! Wine tasting in the Finger Lakes with these gorgeous leaves and fall weather. Preferably in a limo with friends :)
ellen s
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby dancingarden » Oct 20th, '11, 9:16 pm

I had a dream WEEKEND this past weekend! I cropped at a state park campus from friday afternoon till noon sunday. There were 78 croppers but we were split up into smaller groups in several buildings (my building was nearly all people that knew each other plus the crop organizer).

Not only was the cropping awesome, but the site was phenomenal! It was a woodsy state park, but with everything in full FALL swing, it was breathtaking. We ate in a dining hall (food provided by campus staff and it was excellent!) and the view from our tables was stunning.

I did not want to leave. I was willing to take a job there if I could move my family to a little house on site! I can't wait to go back.
dancingarden
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Return to QOTD