QOTD | June 1

Question of the Day

QOTD | June 1

Postby SuzMannecke » Jun 1st, '17, 3:08 pm

If you could only listen to one album for the rest of your life, what would it be?

This is such a hard question, I know! But just pick one that comes to your mind.
For me one album I could listen to over and over is Elton John's Greatest Hits Live from Australia. I ran long distance to that cassette tape (ahem!) back in college. John Denver's Greatest Hits would likely be another. So much music to love. I love most genres except screaming loud music where I can't understand the lyrics.
SuzMannecke
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Re: QOTD | June 1

Postby carolynhasacat » Jun 1st, '17, 6:31 pm

Too hard! Santana's Supernatural comes to mind, but you can't beat a 'greatest hits' album for variety. Maybe Tina Turner, Neil Diamond or Prince.
carolynhasacat
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Olivia » Jun 1st, '17, 8:15 pm

Eagles Live from 1980. Love, love the Eagles, especially Joe Walsh. It was crushing when Glenn Frey passed away.

I bought my husband & I tickets to Don Henley's 70th birthday concert in Dallas in July. I'm going to give them to him for his birthday next week. Our seats are total nose bleed seats, but I'm still super excited. It's a solo concert, but ticket info says there will be very special guests. I'm assuming Joe & Timmy B will show up. This concert falls right between two Classic concerts one in NY the weekend before & the other in LA the week after. Fleetwood Mac is playing that one along with the Eagles, so I'm hopeful that Stevie Nicks might show up, since they've sang together. Maybe Jackson Brown.... I don't know, but I can't wait!
Olivia
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby SuzMannecke » Jun 2nd, '17, 1:17 pm

Olivia wrote:Eagles Live from 1980. Love, love the Eagles, especially Joe Walsh. It was crushing when Glenn Frey passed away.

I bought my husband & I tickets to Don Henley's 70th birthday concert in Dallas in July. I'm going to give them to him for his birthday next week. Our seats are total nose bleed seats, but I'm still super excited. It's a solo concert, but ticket info says there will be very special guests. I'm assuming Joe & Timmy B will show up. This concert falls right between two Classic concerts one in NY the weekend before & the other in LA the week after. Fleetwood Mac is playing that one along with the Eagles, so I'm hopeful that Stevie Nicks might show up, since they've sang together. Maybe Jackson Brown.... I don't know, but I can't wait!

THE EAGLES ARE AWESOME! I am so excited for you both! What a memorable concert that will be. Enjoy!
SuzMannecke
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby SuzMannecke » Jun 2nd, '17, 1:18 pm

@carolynhasacat --- Those are all great artists too! Now I need to go off and listen to some Purple Rain! :)
SuzMannecke
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby Funky Fairy » Jun 5th, '17, 7:49 am

For me it would be something from REO Speedwagon.
Just love their sound and I can listen to them no matter my mood.
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Return to QOTD