QOTD 20 December

Question of the Day

QOTD 20 December

Postby SuzannaL » Dec 20th, '16, 1:30 pm

In those few moments of holiday down time, I like to reflect upon the year. What is your favorite 2016 memory?

My favorite memory for 2016 is driving into Sequoia National Park for the first time and seeing the stunning beauty and grandeur of those trees. My kids and husband were equally amazed. It truly is such an amazing view!
SuzannaL
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Re: QOTD 20 December

Postby Funky Fairy » Dec 20th, '16, 5:13 pm

Sounds amazing Suzanna!!

For me it was our US Roadtrip over Easter.
I can't pin point a moment it was all so wonderful.
NYC for us all was a major high point and we never expected to love it as we did.
There were moments like when we were sat in Times Square having coffee and muffins at 8am and you think ''I'm actually here'.
The roadtrip was better than any of us imagined and we long to do it again.
And then bringing the kids to see their Grandad and to see where he lives and to go to his workplace was so heart warming. It's bought them so much closer together.
I was so anxious about this trip and yet I think it's one of the best things as a family that we've ever done.
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Postby SuzannaL » Dec 22nd, '16, 1:14 pm

Funky Fairy wrote:Sounds amazing Suzanna!!

For me it was our US Roadtrip over Easter.
I can't pin point a moment it was all so wonderful.
NYC for us all was a major high point and we never expected to love it as we did.
There were moments like when we were sat in Times Square having coffee and muffins at 8am and you think ''I'm actually here'.
The roadtrip was better than any of us imagined and we long to do it again.
And then bringing the kids to see their Grandad and to see where he lives and to go to his workplace was so heart warming. It's bought them so much closer together.
I was so anxious about this trip and yet I think it's one of the best things as a family that we've ever done.

You definitely looked like you had a wonderful trip! So many wonderful memories made and preserved in your scrapbooks Lisa!

When is Disney? Remind me, I have forgotten.
SuzannaL
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby DeniseM » Dec 24th, '16, 12:16 pm

Both these trip memories sound wonderful!

We have had many small moments over 2016 that have added up to a really special year. This one isn't happy or sad really, just huge.....Jameson saying goodbye to Conner and I as he and Bill left to drive to Chicago for college. Bittersweet.
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Return to QOTD