QOTD 07 Nov

Question of the Day

QOTD 07 Nov

Postby Funky Fairy » Nov 7th, '16, 5:05 am

Happy Monday!!
What are you looking forward to this week?

It's good to have things to look forward to.

I have my lovely friend Emily popping over tomorrow morning for a coffee.
We haven't seen each other properly since the Summer break apart from dropping and picking up the boys at each other's houses.
She's such a lovely person. I'm really looking forward to seeing her :)
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Re: QOTD 07 Nov

Postby SuzannaL » Nov 7th, '16, 1:01 pm

You are right Lisa, it IS good to have things to look forward to.

I'm looking forward to having the day off tomorrow. And, related to tomorrow, I'm looking forward to having this election behind us. Either way the outcome is going to be horrid...

I'm also really looking forward to Saturday as Kelly is coming over to scrap. The kids can figure themselves out as Michael is in Switzerland for another week at that point. Woot for scrappy time with friends!!
SuzannaL
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby kaffekananna » Nov 7th, '16, 5:49 pm

I'm looking forward to go visit my sister and the rest of my family this weekend! Haven't visited in a year now so it's about time! (We have seen each other though! Just not as often as we all would like. But with 2-3 kids each work and life in general it's not always easy to find time to travel 3-4 hours one way.

And I'm with you on the election Suz! I think the whole world looks forward to your election being over. I guess that there'll be a lot of articles the following couple of weeks as well. Analyzing the results etc.
kaffekananna
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby TerryB » Nov 7th, '16, 5:52 pm

I agree with Suzanna...I'm looking forward to this election being over. I'm also hoping to start on my 30 days of thankful album. Getting some scrappy time would be really theraputic!
TerryB
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby jjflair » Nov 7th, '16, 7:11 pm

Yep, also looking forward to the election being behind us. However I am looking forward to voting tomorrow. It's Jillian's first time voting! Mike, Jillian, and I will go together, and then we've decided to go have breakfast at the oldest restaurant in town. It first opened in 1887, and a couple of Presidents have dined there: Harrison in 1891, and Theodore Roosevelt in 1903. :)

http://www.scvhistory.com/scvhistory/sauguscafe.htm
jjflair
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby DeniseM » Nov 7th, '16, 8:40 pm

I am looking forward to the election being over but definitely think only one outcome will be not so good. That being said, we will all be fine, the sky isn't falling. I made get out the vote calls for my campaign yesterday. It was really cool. I had a script and just reminded people to vote. I had some really nice conversations with people. +++ what I find most interesting is how different people see this country. Some think it's a hell scape that must be saved from ruin and others sound so positive and hopeful. +++ I think I fall into the later. No matter who wins I will not take things for granted like before and put my money where my mouth is as far as doing things, even in small ways to improve things! +++
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Funky Fairy » Nov 8th, '16, 4:08 am

Interesting chat ladies.

Enjoy your breakfast Lisa :)
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Return to QOTD