QOTD December 16

Question of the Day

QOTD December 16

Postby DeniseM » Dec 16th, '15, 11:10 am

Do you have a special Christmas or holiday decoration that you put out every year?

My grand daughter Shelby is 11 and made me a wreath when she was four. It is a small styrofoam circle with a TON of glue and buttons/rhinestones/stickers/ribbon, etc. with some little juggle bells dangling from it. It is a hot mess! And I adore it and put it up every year!
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Re: QOTD December 16

Postby mlepitts » Dec 16th, '15, 3:06 pm

Our first Christmas we lived in a studio apartment and had no room, or money for that matter. :) I made a stuffed Christmas tree for our table. We still get it out a reminisce. I did a page about it a long time ago. I still love that page.
mlepitts
Design Team
Design Team

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby jbonomo » Dec 16th, '15, 3:36 pm

Matt strategized to win a white felt dog bone tree at an office white elephant exchange for our pug. I have since decorated it with bows and garland so Lexi/Jetta have their own Xmas display. Here's Lexi showing off her tree to Matt.
2011 Lexi Misc (28).jpg
jbonomo
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby deblew » Dec 16th, '15, 4:10 pm

I have a felt advent calendar that I made back when I was a teenager, all hand sewn felt manger scene figures. I had given it to my family as a gift back then. My mom gave it back to me when I had my son so we could continue the enjoyment of it. It's a little worse for wear, but I love it. When I look at it, I have a hard time thinking that I actually made it when I was a teenager?? lol
Deb
deblew
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Instagram

Postby LauraC » Dec 17th, '15, 6:24 am

Our Nephew made this muddy looking circle thing from clay back when he was a Cub Scout at about 6 or 7 years old. He's now 38 years old and it ALWAYS sits under the Christmas tree on the base by the tree holder. Even when he has done some persona non gratis items, that item still remains. I'm a sentimental thing. Some of the items on my tree are pretty ratty and little child made but they remain on my tree and will stay there as long as I'm around
LauraC
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Return to QOTD