Chat with the Daisy Divas!!! **WINNER ANNOUNCED**

Re: Chat with the Daisy Divas!!!

Postby helpmeronda » Apr 25th, '09, 4:27 pm

My question is - how do you manage to get everything done - because I tell you now, my housework suffers seriously if I'm scrapping loads! I will never be a domestic goddess, but are you all seriously organised so you can fit everything in?!

umm my house is never uber clean. I try to just keep a nice balance. I am always making lists!
helpmeronda
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby flapjack » Apr 25th, '09, 4:28 pm

OK, so I'm loving anyone here who also tells me their housework goes out of the window in favour of online shenanigans (I just like saying that word) or scrapping.

:-* ha ha.
Lx
flapjack
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby helpmeronda » Apr 25th, '09, 4:28 pm

What is a technique or supply that you are using a lot right now? I am kind of stuck on masks and wondering what else I should try!

I am into Glimmering Mists. Molding Pastes. Love my sewing machine.... I really into playing!
helpmeronda
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby anja_wade » Apr 25th, '09, 4:28 pm

iemom wrote:Here's one for the divas...

What is a technique or supply that you are using a lot right now? I am kind of stuck on masks and wondering what else I should try! :)

I have been on a sewing kick for a long time now! I love hand stitching and machine sewing on layouts! I also really like making bubbles out of marker, paint and glitter on my layouts. :)
anja_wade
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kissy » Apr 25th, '09, 4:28 pm

Getting it all done....well I TRY to get up around 6am and get an hour in before the morning rush. Then there is that hope that Zach will actually do "quiet time" in the afternoon so I can get another hour in. What ever is left to finish would be into the wee hours of the morning. I have to admit I am a big schedule girl, so I have set days to iron, clean the house, etc. Helps keep me sane!
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby iemom » Apr 25th, '09, 4:29 pm

flapjack wrote:OK, so I'm loving anyone here who also tells me their housework goes out of the window in favour of online shenanigans (I just like saying that word) or scrapping.

Was thinking the same thing! And also thinking I should have my dh read this so he knows I am not the only one to choose scrapping over cleaning! ;)
iemom
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby missusem » Apr 25th, '09, 4:29 pm

happydays525 wrote:Another one for you all...

What's the BEST thing about getting to be a Cocoa Daisy Diva in your eyes? ;D

The BEST thing is to work with Tricia and these wonderfully talented people who I can learn from on a daily basis.. also, to get to do things to inspire others with scrapbooking.. and meet so many scrappers doing fun things like this Super Crop!! For me as a customer, Cocoa Daisy has been the best kit company in terms of kits, Customer Service and a fun daisy diva team... Working on 'the other side' has just affirmed my beliefs in Tricia and CD :)...
Sue :)
Blog

Image Image
missusem
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby anja_wade » Apr 25th, '09, 4:30 pm

flapjack wrote:OK, so I'm loving anyone here who also tells me their housework goes out of the window in favour of online shenanigans (I just like saying that word) or scrapping.

Love that word too!
I also like hijinks, tomfoolery and malarkey.
:)
anja_wade
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby missusem » Apr 25th, '09, 4:30 pm

iemom wrote:

Was thinking the same thing! And also thinking I should have my dh read this so he knows I am not the only one to choose scrapping over cleaning! ;)

Any day.... scrap... over laundry, over the dinner making..
Blog

Image Image
missusem
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby helpmeronda » Apr 25th, '09, 4:30 pm

kissy wrote:
aidaville wrote:Hi everyone ! I'm here, it's 5am in Singapore and this crop has gotten me all excited ! :D

Christine I've got a question for you : the Memory Makers Masters must be the ultimate scrap title. What the process difficult ?

Thanks Aida! I do love being a master - with fellow Diva Ronda too! The process was pretty simple to enter really. Last year it was a total of 5 layouts. I think you need to be true to your style and take your time with your entry, giving them a variety in your entry is a good idea too -i.e. a two page spread, a multi-photo as well as a single photo, that kind of thing.

It was pretty easy and I think I am still in shock! I made sure my style was consistent in the pages I submitted. I too did have multiple pictures on some layouts but mine were all single pagers!
helpmeronda
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kissy » Apr 25th, '09, 4:31 pm

Technique......it's a simple one but I am catching myself doing it on every layout lately - raising the main photo off the page with foam tape! It's hard to see in the photos of the layouts, but it just adds that perfect little touch!!
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Jennifer_Davis » Apr 25th, '09, 4:31 pm

Being a Diva means you have probably created lots and lots of layouts...about how many albums filled with layouts do you have (or how many stacks of layouts!)?
Jennifer_Davis
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby flapjack » Apr 25th, '09, 4:31 pm

anja_wade wrote:

Love that word too!
I also like hijinks, tomfoolery and malarkey.
:)

Brilliant! Now those I'd like to see on a layout!
Lx
flapjack
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby erosemond » Apr 25th, '09, 4:32 pm

emilyruthgulka wrote:hi!
this is my first online crop
& i am loving it...

I'm a crop newbie, too, Emily...having a blast!!
erosemond
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Postby iemom » Apr 25th, '09, 4:32 pm

missusem wrote:
The BEST thing is to work with Tricia and these wonderfully talented people who I can learn from on a daily basis.. also, to get to do things to inspire others with scrapbooking.. and meet so many scrappers doing fun things like this Super Crop!! For me as a customer, Cocoa Daisy has been the best kit company in terms of kits, Customer Service and a fun daisy diva team... Working on 'the other side' has just affirmed my beliefs in Tricia and CD :)...

Definitely agree that it is the best kit company from a customer's point of view! Love the customer service!
iemom
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kissy » Apr 25th, '09, 4:33 pm

happydays525 wrote:Being a Diva means you have probably created lots and lots of layouts...about how many albums filled with layouts do you have (or how many stacks of layouts!)?

OH MY... about 20 I think? if I had to guesstimate - I use the large D-ring binders for mine.
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby missusem » Apr 25th, '09, 4:34 pm

happydays525 wrote:Being a Diva means you have probably created lots and lots of layouts...about how many albums filled with layouts do you have (or how many stacks of layouts!)?

Okay, I'm guilty of not putting one layout in an album, probably since September last year when we moved to Norway.

Just bought my American Crafts and about 50 page protectors.. and I think I will be filling them all -- 50x2.. (and that was before I became a Diva this past month..) let's just say.. I'm scrap obsessed.. :)
Blog

Image Image
missusem
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby helpmeronda » Apr 25th, '09, 4:34 pm

Being a Diva means you have probably created lots and lots of layouts...about how many albums filled with layouts do you have (or how many stacks of layouts!)?

I haven't counted in awhile but at last count, including my mini albums I am close to 90. I have a stack on my desk yet to file!
helpmeronda
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby aidaville » Apr 25th, '09, 4:35 pm

Being so far away, I've not met anyone IRL, though I had wanted to go to CHA-W this year with the LSS, but my mother was not really well, so I stayed home.

House work *what's that ?*. With my kids being older and independant, the past year had given me more time, plus a wonderful husband who is a demon with the vacuming and groceries.
aidaville
Design Team
Design Team

Postby helpmeronda » Apr 25th, '09, 4:35 pm

erosemond wrote:
emilyruthgulka wrote:hi!
this is my first online crop
& i am loving it...

I'm a crop newbie, too, Emily...having a blast!!

WOO HOO so happy you all are having fun!
helpmeronda
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

PreviousNext

Return to Online Crops