CHATTING with CATHERINE NOW! :)

Re: CHATTING with CATHERINE NOW! :)

Postby mlepitts » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:01 am

I'm working on the GDT challenge from the lovely Martha Bonneau. The challenge is to incorporate fabric into your design. It's a layout called The Parable of the Leaf Bug. :)
mlepitts
Design Team
Design Team

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby catherineinca » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:01 am

Sherry C wrote:A clean desk. I'm getting ready to start on some of the challenges! ;D

YAY to a clean desk. Hoping to get there as well today! What an incredible list of challenges too. I'm inspired!
catherineinca
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Postby nittygrittyjody » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:02 am

catherineinca wrote:SO now I want to know what everyone is working on right now. What is on the desk in front of you?

Mine is fairly cleared off, after getting my class project done for this crop. I made quite a {pretty!} mess with my Stargazing kit this last week. Loved it!

I now have a bit of Project Life sitting out and plans for a mini album.
I love that Christmas is just around the corner though! I will be starting lots of card-making soon!

Also, I would love to go to a Crop and Create event. I will have to seriously look into that for 2014!
nittygrittyjody
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby catherineinca » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:02 am

mlepitts wrote:I'm working on the GDT challenge from the lovely Martha Bonneau. The challenge is to incorporate fabric into your design. It's a layout called The Parable of the Leaf Bug. :)

can't wait to see it Em!!!
catherineinca
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Postby KarenP » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:02 am

catherineinca wrote:SO now I want to know what everyone is working on right now. What is on the desk in front of you?

A mess! I have some leaves - I am taking a sketch/watercolor class and wanted to draw/paint some leaves.....I also have lots of fall pictures I want to scrap, BG Persimmon collection is out (loving those colors and we get more in Novembers kit - yay!), I pulled out my piercer and some floss last night for Emily's challenge ......ack - I really need to tidy up, focus and get off the computer so I can make something!!
Karen
KarenP
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kissy » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:03 am

Work desk: I'm working on some plans for some new things for CD that will hopefully be in place by the 1st of the year ;D

Scrappy desk: I was so inspired by Jody's class yesterday that I HAVE to find time tomorrow to start on a clipboard book.
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby mlepitts » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:03 am

Catherine, thank you so much for joining us, I see that it's now 9 my time, which means you've given us a whole hour of your time. We really appreciate you and all your answers to our questions. I really appreciate you being willing to do this, it's been a treat for me to have you here!
mlepitts
Design Team
Design Team

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby catherineinca » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:03 am

nittygrittyjody wrote:

Mine is fairly cleared off, after getting my class project done for this crop. I made quite a {pretty!} mess with my Stargazing kit this last week. Loved it!

I love that Christmas is just around the corner though! I will be starting lots of card-making soon!

Also, I would love to go to a Crop and Create event. I will have to seriously look into that for 2014!

Love, love, LOVE that Stargazing kit! So happy that Christine is giving one away this week on the SCT blog. Christine you are the best!
catherineinca
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Postby nittygrittyjody » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:04 am

okmama wrote:I've just finished breakfast, so my table is still as I left it last night with the beginnings of three pages strewn about.

I love that- three at a time! You just might end up as Queen of the Crop as a result! ;)

Yay, Christine! SO glad you are inspired. Maybe I should drive over and bring my finished clipboard with me...and then scrap alongside you as I make a second one too! That would be fun!
nittygrittyjody
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby jjflair » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:04 am

I'm working on Emily's sewing challenge. I've attached my son's head to the body of a bird, and am thinking, "this is pretty weird, even for me!" Lol!
jjflair
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby mlepitts » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:05 am

jjflair wrote:I'm working on Emily's sewing challenge. I've attached my son's head to the body of a bird, and am thinking, "this is pretty weird, even for me!" Lol!

I don't recall that being part of the challenge Lisa ;) But it sounds very collage-y!
mlepitts
Design Team
Design Team

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby catherineinca » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:05 am

mlepitts wrote:Catherine, thank you so much for joining us, I see that it's now 9 my time, which means you've given us a whole hour of your time. We really appreciate you and all your answers to our questions. I really appreciate you being willing to do this, it's been a treat for me to have you here!

Ladies, thank you all for spending some time with me this morning. I've loved it! I am a huge fan of Cocoa Daisy and love the company that Christine has built. We share similar views and love that we can partner together. Thank YOU ladies. Enjoy the rest of the Fall Crop my friends
catherineinca
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Postby nittygrittyjody » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:06 am

mlepitts wrote:Catherine, thank you so much for joining us, I see that it's now 9 my time, which means you've given us a whole hour of your time. We really appreciate you and all your answers to our questions. I really appreciate you being willing to do this, it's been a treat for me to have you here!

Yes, thanks so much for joining us. We loved having you here! My coffee DID taste better too! All the best to you in the coming New Year and with everything on your 'plate'. Hopefully the best is yet to come!!
nittygrittyjody
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby okmama » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:06 am

jjflair wrote:I'm working on Emily's sewing challenge. I've attached my son's head to the body of a bird, and am thinking, "this is pretty weird, even for me!" Lol!

Giggle! Can't wait to see this, Lisa!
Lydia
Conflict Resolution Trainer to 3 noisy boys
Crafting My Stories
Never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun. ~Katherine Hepburn
okmama
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby kissy » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:06 am

Thank you so much Catherine for sharing your time, talent and amazing wisdom with us this morning :)
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Sherry C » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:06 am

Thank you, Catherine! Have a lovely weekend!
Sherry C
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby catherineinca » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:06 am

nittygrittyjody wrote:

Would LOVE to see you at a Crop & Create Jody! ;D
catherineinca
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Postby kissy » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:07 am

catherineinca wrote:

Ladies, thank you all for spending some time with me this morning. I've loved it! I am a huge fan of Cocoa Daisy and love the company that Christine has built. We share similar views and love that we can partner together. Thank YOU ladies. Enjoy the rest of the Fall Crop my friends

And I'm a HUGE fan of you Catherine!! Thanks again!!
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby catherineinca » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:08 am

Thank you again ladies for inviting me. Enjoy the rest of your day too!
catherineinca
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Postby KarenP » Nov 2nd, '13, 10:08 am

Thank you so much Catherine and best wishes for a wonderful 2014 year with SCT....it was so nice getting this "peek" behind the scenes!
Karen
KarenP
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

PreviousNext

Return to Online Crops