FALL CROP 2013 - FRIDAY CHAT THREAD

Re: FALL CROP 2013 - FRIDAY CHAT THREAD

Postby alissa » Nov 1st, '13, 10:28 pm

nittygrittyjody wrote:The only thing better would be hanging out at Christine's in the bunker together! We will just have to close our eyes and make a big wish for that!

Yes, Alissa, I do get the emails. Lots of half price and $2.00 drinks. I earned several stars because I brew the coffee grounds at home and they have those codes on the packages lately. Then I earned bonus ones and an extra $10 ecard last week too. Just in time for the red cups! ;)

i earned that $10, too. waiting on thanksgiving blend to come out in the stores. i'm kind of a coffee snob when it comes to home brew, especially. only starbucks, but i'm even a snob on which starbucks blends. i especially love Tribute, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Anniversary Blends. too bad they are all seasonal.
alissa
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby Sherry C » Nov 1st, '13, 10:42 pm

I'm calling it a night, friends. Hoping to wake up refreshed and ready to scrap.
Sherry C
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby alissa » Nov 1st, '13, 10:43 pm

Sherry C wrote:I'm calling it a night, friends. Hoping to wake up refreshed and ready to scrap.

good night, sherry! sleep well and dream of scrapping! ;)
alissa
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby Sherry C » Nov 1st, '13, 10:44 pm

alissa wrote:
Sherry C wrote:I'm calling it a night, friends. Hoping to wake up refreshed and ready to scrap.

good night, sherry! sleep well and dream of scrapping! ;)

Thanks, you, too!
Sherry C
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby okmama » Nov 1st, '13, 10:46 pm

Sweet dreams, Sherry!

I'm a dud tonight, I'm afraid. Heading to bed at 8:30. :-\

Been exercising my patience too much this week, I think. Halloween has been overwhelmingly exciting for Colin, Graham was up sick Tuesday night, Eric hasn't been sleeping well which brings out all sorts of attitude and I had a big fundraising deadline in the middle of it. Halloween was happy, but could have lived without the drama surrounding it. ;)

I've got three pages in the works on my table, though, so should be easy to pick up again tomorrow. Maybe I should clear off my table more often!
Lydia
Conflict Resolution Trainer to 3 noisy boys
Crafting My Stories
Never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun. ~Katherine Hepburn
okmama
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby nittygrittyjody » Nov 1st, '13, 10:54 pm

Looking forward to being here bright and early tomorrow.

I am not as much a coffee snob {well, I am} but I am more about my flavor of cream in it too. I stick to Starbuck's dark roasts and then there is a trick to getting the right coffee to water ratio when making a pot of coffee at home. I use the same scoop {it's a nice Starbuck's one from a friend of mine that used to manage a SB} but some days my coffee is just better than others. I love when it is better than at the store. I feel like bragging to myself about how I am more awesome than my local baristas. hee hee

Okay. Now I am ready for my morning coffee and I haven't been to sleep for tonight.
Better work on that.

See you all soon! Sleep well, Daisies and dream of lots of glitter and ink. ;)
nittygrittyjody
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby northcarmen » Nov 1st, '13, 10:58 pm

Just checking in here. My girlie has been a bit crazy tonight, and I think her daddy's patience is at an end -- hopefully she will cooperate with going to sleep and not procrastinate any more. I ended up reworking my one-hour challenge layout somewhat -- didn't like the way the background paper went with the rest of the layout. I'm still not fully satisfied with it, but I'll set it aside for now, and will take a picture to share in the morning. I enjoyed the chat with Ali, and have made some progress on Emily's challenge, but haven't tackled any of the others yet, and I missed Jody's class. :( I wish that I wasn't so slow, and that I had more creativity/confidence in my work. Sigh.... I am glad that there will be time to work on the challenges through the week.

Carmen.
northcarmen
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby alissa » Nov 1st, '13, 11:03 pm

ok girls.
i've got to hit the bed now, too! so tired and i've got a busy day tomorrow!

i can't wait to see what you do with all the challenges tomorrow! it's going to be a good one!

nighty night, all! :)
alissa
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby nittygrittyjody » Nov 1st, '13, 11:08 pm

Carmen, no pressures here, just scrap to enjoy the process and have fun creating!

As far as the challenges, you have until the 8th to complete those and be eligible for a prize. But you can still access them as well as the classes for as long as you like! Use them as inspiration or to try new things and techniques.

There is so much going on it is nearly impossible to do it all- especially in one weekend.

We're so happy everyone is here and hopefully the chatting will be as much fun as the creating too!
Thanks for joining us and now I am heading to dream land, but will be back in the morning. Should be a great day!
nittygrittyjody
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby mlepitts » Nov 1st, '13, 11:13 pm

Carmen, don't worry, just have fun with the crop, that's what it's for!

Goodnight all! I'm heading to bed now. So sleepy, so much fun to crop with you all! See you in the morning.
mlepitts
Design Team
Design Team

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Previous

Return to Online Crops