Welcome to our new designers

Please tell us about yourself. We'd love to get to know you!

Welcome to our new designers

Postby mlepitts » Oct 5th, '16, 11:34 am

I'm sure you've seen the news that we have a new design team. Please join me in welcoming them here. I'm asking them all to check in and share a little about themselves on this thread as well.
mlepitts
Design Team
Design Team

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Re: Welcome to our new designers

Postby SuzannaL » Oct 5th, '16, 12:36 pm

Welcome everybody! This has been such a great team to date (I can't believe it's been almost a year for me!) to work with - laid back, everybody gets along, progressive! So fun!

I'll jump in and share a bit about myself. I live in what you will know as Richmond, Virginia with my husband, 2 children and a cat. I work part time as a Physical Therapist. I'm one of "those" crazy swim Mom's as both of my children are year round competitive swimmers. I can't begin a day without coffee. I love sketches. I love taking pictures so my Nikon is my other obsession (other than scrapping).

I can't wait to get to know y'all better!! Welcome!
SuzannaL
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby kaffekananna » Oct 5th, '16, 1:24 pm

Look forward to get to know more about the new DT!
kaffekananna
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Kellilurich » Oct 5th, '16, 4:45 pm

Hello! My name is Kelli. I am so excited to be part of the Cocoa Daisy design team. I live in Logan, UT with my husband and 3 boys: Radley, Greyson, and Crew. I love taking pictures (usually with my IPhone 6+) and then getting those pictures scrapbooked and into my album. Memory keeping is the best.
Kellilurich
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Instagram

Postby TerryB » Oct 5th, '16, 5:33 pm

Welcome new DT!

Kelli...I have three boys too! Well, they are young adults now, but they often still ACT like boys! :)

Suzanna...glad you'll still be around! :)
TerryB
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby KylieK » Oct 5th, '16, 6:02 pm

Hello!
I am so excited to be a part of Cocoa Daisy and to get to know you all better.A little about me-
I live in a smallish town named Orange in New South Wales, Australia! I'm married to Paul and have two children Eliza who is 11 and Jy who is 9.I also have a very spoilt and well loved rescue puppy named Maximus who is a Chihuahua cross Jack Russell (we think!)
I love scrapbooking,planning and everything else in between. I also love photography!
Thankyou for having me, I'm so very excited! xoxo
Kylie K
Paper Sweetpea

PaperSweetpea
KylieK
Daisy
Daisy

Postby kaybeetoo » Oct 5th, '16, 8:21 pm

Hello! My name is Kelly and I live in Virginia. I am married to my best friend and we have two teenagers, Patrick and Emily. They keep me running around between music, marching band, and travel softball. I have been scrapping since my son was born and am so thankful that I found this hobby. In addition to scrapping, I enjoy photography, knitting, and reading books. I look forward to meeting everyone!
kaybeetoo
Daisy
Daisy

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby SuzMannecke » Oct 5th, '16, 9:02 pm

Welcome to the team new ladies! Happy to have you join us all here. :)
I was born and raised Wisconsin Cheesehead and now live in SW Missouri (for the past 12 years) after 6 years in Florida and 2 years in Chicago. I have been married for 21 years and have two young gentleman, Ian (18 and a college freshman at the University of Arkansas) and Ethan (14 and a high school sophomore) that I am blessed to have call me mom. I also have three dogs (Rudy, Lily, and Bella) and one orange tabby cat named Hugsley. Besides scrapbooking and photography, I enjoy many sports but my favorite is tennis. I also enjoy reading and spending time at our cabin/lake home with family and friends. Oh, and I love the DIY channel!
SuzMannecke
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby mariefriant » Oct 6th, '16, 4:23 am

Hello Everyone!!!!
I am so happy to be here!!!! :D
I am Marie and I am from Belgium.
I live with my husband Michael, my son Tristan & our 3 chihuahuas: Max, Lola and their baby Lilou who is 6 months old.
I love scrapbooking, project life & pocket letters.
I also enjoy travelling, discovering foreign cultures & cuisines, meeting people, going out to restaurants with my husband or friends, watching YouTube videos, TV shows and movies and taking photos most of the time with my phone.
Thank you very much!!!! I am looking forward to know everyone!!!! :D :)
mariefriant
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby moonlee » Oct 6th, '16, 8:34 am

Hello everyone!
I'm Moon! I'm so excited to be in the designer team to work with all of you!
I'm from Taiwan and I got married with my lovely husband, who is from a small town in Malaysia.
Since he has worked in Singapore few years ago, I started my packing and flying life among Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia.
I have been in love with all different kinds of handmade crafts since I was a child.
However, scrapbooking became my favorite back in 2006. I have documented many of my trips and daily life.
In this creative process, I appreciate every moment with my family and friends more and more.
I'm very close to my parents and my brother's family, so that you can see my nephew and niece very often on my layouts.
Also, I enjoy cooking and reading a lot, and both are recorded in my project life, too.
moonlee
Design Team
Design Team

Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby DeniseM » Oct 6th, '16, 9:39 am

Welcome to Cocoa Daisy everyone!
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Janet Perafan-Babar » Oct 6th, '16, 9:41 am

Hello everyone! thanks for the welcome! I am so happy to meet you all as well! Born and raised in the USA, I grew up in NYC and now reside in Northern New Jersey. I am a WAHM with three children, two boys 15 and 13, and my baby girl, now 11 and my endless cup of coffee ::) . I am a card maker, planner addict, and memory keeper. My methods are scrapbooking 8x8 pages and documenting life in 6x8 albums. Next I want to try the Daisy Dori method. I use my craft studio at night, but create better during the day when I am alone and it's all sprawled out on the dining table. I enjoy cooking, listening to Lenka and Adele, watching true crime documentaries and Fixer Upper, and my guilty pleasures are the Bachelor/Bachelorette series. I don't know why.
Janet Perafan-Babar
Cocoa Daisy Design Team
Cocoa Daisy Day Planner Team
Janet Perafan-Babar
Daisy
Daisy

Instagram
Pinterest

Postby Janet Perafan-Babar » Oct 6th, '16, 10:14 am

moonlee wrote:Hello everyone!
I'm Moon! I'm so excited to be in the designer team to work with all of you!...

great to see you again, Moon! ;) ;) :D
Janet Perafan-Babar
Cocoa Daisy Design Team
Cocoa Daisy Day Planner Team
Janet Perafan-Babar
Daisy
Daisy

Instagram
Pinterest

Postby cathioneill » Oct 7th, '16, 4:14 pm

Welcome!! Looking forward to seeing all your inspiration in the coming months!!
cathioneill
Daisy
Daisy

Instagram

Postby SarahKing5 » Oct 9th, '16, 11:25 am

Hello everyone!! My name is Sarah and Im so excited about being part of the new design team! I live in Arkansas with my husband, 5 kiddos, 11, 8, 5, 3, and the newest is almost 2 months and our 3 fur babies. 2 cats, Summer&Sawyer and our pup Meatloaf. I love to scrapbook 12x12 layouts and have been playing with 8.5x11 some lately. I love to make mini books and I do memory planning as well. Outside of scrapping I love to be outdoors and I love to cook/Bake.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!!
SarahKing5
Daisy
Daisy

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby Scrappin' Kathy » Oct 10th, '16, 7:35 am

Welcome to the new design team members! I love all the inspiration that I get from the Cocoa Daisy Design Team. Having so many back that I've grown to count on as well as some new people strikes the perfect balance.
Scrappin' Kathy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Funky Fairy » Oct 10th, '16, 10:01 am

Hello,
So lovely to read about you all :)

As the regulars around here all know, I'm Lisa and I've been with CD for quite a few years now.
It's the best scrappy home!!

I live in the south of England, about 30 miles out of London but in the green countryside.
I'm married to Ade and we have Hollie who is 17 and Louis 14.
We all live for our trips to the States and we all love Disney, which gives me plenty to scrap about :)
I work for myself and both Ade and I both work from home.

I love to dabble in it all. Scrapbooking is my main love, but I also make cards, PL pages, paint, play with mixed media and I love my planner too. I'm an all rounder.
I've recently found YouTube and now I'm enjoying creating videos aswell.
If only someone could add extra hours to my day!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know our new ladies.
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Postby seemownay » Oct 10th, '16, 6:48 pm

SuzannaL wrote:Welcome everybody! This has been such a great team to date (I can't believe it's been almost a year for me!) to work with - laid back, everybody gets along, progressive! So fun!

I'll jump in and share a bit about myself. I live in what you will know as Richmond, Virginia with my husband, 2 children and a cat. I work part time as a Physical Therapist. I'm one of "those" crazy swim Mom's as both of my children are year round competitive swimmers. I can't begin a day without coffee. I love sketches. I love taking pictures so my Nikon is my other obsession (other than scrapping).

I can't wait to get to know y'all better!! Welcome!

I love sketches, too. And congratulations on being on the creative scrappers DT besides awesome Cocoa Daisy.
seemownay
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Instagram

Postby seemownay » Oct 10th, '16, 6:52 pm

kaybeetoo wrote:Hello! My name is Kelly and I live in Virginia. I am married to my best friend and we have two teenagers, Patrick and Emily. They keep me running around between music, marching band, and travel softball. I have been scrapping since my son was born and am so thankful that I found this hobby. In addition to scrapping, I enjoy photography, knitting, and reading books. I look forward to meeting everyone!

It's so good to see you here. I watched all of your youtube videos since I found you through Mari Clarke. How do you manage being on so many different Design Teams?
seemownay
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Instagram

Postby seemownay » Oct 10th, '16, 6:54 pm

Janet Perafan-Babar wrote:Hello everyone! thanks for the welcome! I am so happy to meet you all as well! Born and raised in the USA, I grew up in NYC and now reside in Northern New Jersey. I am a WAHM with three children, two boys 15 and 13, and my baby girl, now 11 and my endless cup of coffee ::) . I am a card maker, planner addict, and memory keeper. My methods are scrapbooking 8x8 pages and documenting life in 6x8 albums. Next I want to try the Daisy Dori method. I use my craft studio at night, but create better during the day when I am alone and it's all sprawled out on the dining table. I enjoy cooking, listening to Lenka and Adele, watching true crime documentaries and Fixer Upper, and my guilty pleasures are the Bachelor/Bachelorette series. I don't know why.

Wow, Janet - I can't wait to see your layouts! I love seeing things that are "more than 12x12".
seemownay
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Instagram

Next

Return to Introductions