It's the weekend (4/18-4/19) - Check in and Chat here! :)

Come here to talk about all things scrapbooking!

It's the weekend (4/18-4/19) - Check in and Chat here! :)

Postby missusem » Apr 18th, '09, 1:27 am

Hello Daisies!!

Welcome to the weekend! How are you doing? Having fun? Scrapping this weekend?

I just got my May kit to work on -- believe me, you're gonna LOVE IT! And I'm going to be working on that..and my delicious April Kit.. yippeee!
Sue :)
Blog

Image Image
missusem
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Re: It's the weekend (4/18-4/19) - Check in and Chat here! :)

Postby AnnaB » Apr 18th, '09, 1:39 am

Hi everyone...!!!

We're going and meeting some friends before lunch and then I hope to get some gardening done. We started some projects last weekend that I'd love to continues. Tonight I hope I'll get some scrapping done - yay - and tomorrow I'll be visiting my mother who moved to a new place yesterday, helping her out a little with unpacking etc.

I hope you'll all have a great weekend...! :)
AnnaB
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby ErinGudge » Apr 18th, '09, 2:25 am

I am so glad it's the weekend! I have homework, of course, but not too much. I'm hoping to finish up the class that I'm teaching online in a few weeks, I have some card making to do this weekend for it, which is a change for me, I haven't been doing much of that lately.

I wish I was doing more scrapping, but I'll be filling out scholarship apps and doing some thumbnail sketches for one of my art classes. :) I do get to do a "mixed media" title page for my sketchbook, and that definitely means scrappin' to me!
ErinGudge
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby flapjack » Apr 18th, '09, 5:29 am

We're housebound due to the chicken pox, so we'll probably just potter around here, making lots of mess and checking in on the internet! ;D
Lx
flapjack
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Ashley0528 » Apr 18th, '09, 6:50 am

Happy Saturday everyone! :) This weekend my husband and I are meeting some family and friends at an arts & crafts festival in St. Augustine, FL. I have never been to one so I am looking forward to it. I am hoping to get some scrapping done tonight or tomorrow. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Ashley0528
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl

Postby raben76325 » Apr 18th, '09, 7:00 am

No big plans here after the big Easter weekend last weekend. The kids are spending the night with their Nana tonight, so Hubby and I are planning to get dinner and a movie tonight. I'm hoping to scrapbook because I've barely got to touch my supplies recently. I think I got to make one layout this week. I printed pictures this week and picked out some paper to start work on a mini-album, so I think I'm going to go work on that now before Emalee gets up :)
Rebecca Ray

My Blog: www.raben76325.wordpress.com
raben76325
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Olivia » Apr 18th, '09, 8:58 am

Headed to a soccer game at 10:00 this a.m. Then I HAVE to clean up my dirty kitchen that has suffered complete and utter neglect this whole week.. We may be completely out of spoons and cups. Oh and I might wash some clothes so that no one has to go naked anywhere this week. lol

Then I'm going to spend the remaining free hours of the weekend scrapping! Have so much creativity knocking around in my brain, can't wait to get it out on cardstock and patterned paper.
Olivia
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby anja_wade » Apr 18th, '09, 10:31 am

This weekend I'm working on my May projects and I'll probably try to go running a couple times. ;D
anja_wade
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby LauraLee444 » Apr 18th, '09, 12:14 pm

I'm going to scrap and finally use my March Kit...those JB cards are calling me! :)
I have to go to Petsmart for dog food and HL is next door, so I'll grab some adhesive and then come home and scrap the rest of the weekend away! Loving it! DH is in Pheonix at the Subway 500..(seriously people) ...it just worked out his business trip took him to Pheonix this weekend and it his first nascar race he is totally excited! :) He even followed orders and bought a digital camera to take pictures so I can scrap it for him. :) He is so well trained now! :) LOL

I hope all of you have a fun scrappin weekend planned too.
LauraLee444
Daisy
Daisy

Postby missusem » Apr 18th, '09, 12:21 pm

LauraLee444 wrote: He even followed orders and bought a digital camera to take pictures so I can scrap it for him. :) He is so well trained now! :) LOL

LOL!! Lucky you!

I wish my hubby would do that -- he went to Cairo and didn't take a camera and he's going again and I don't think he'll 'condescend' to take a camera.. hmmph. He argues he's on business and he'll not get a chance to 'see' anything..
Blog

Image Image
missusem
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby raben76325 » Apr 18th, '09, 2:59 pm

I bought my hubby an iphone for Christmas in 2007 and ever since he's been taking photos whenever the urge hits him. He doesn't like to carry the camera, but since he's already got his phone with him, he doesn't mind using it for whatever kind of pictures that he wants....I know the iphone doesn't take the best pictures, and when he goes on field trips with the kids and stuff like that, I give him the "real" camera anyway, but it's just nice that he is occasionally taking pictures now that he has the iphone.
Rebecca Ray

raben76325
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby NickyNoo » Apr 18th, '09, 3:05 pm

Hi girls, hope you're all having a great weekend :).

We went for a night away last night, not far, all of 6 miles away! My father-in-law's partner has a house in Norwich city centre (we live in a village a few miles outside the city), which she kept when she moved in with him. They use it occasionally, and friends and family get to use it too, so we stayed there for the night. The boys think it's great fun, and it's fab being right in the city, close to all the shops and cafes. We had a lot of fun, and I even got to so some shopping on my own this morning, heaven!

DH is out tonight, so I was intending to do some scrapping but somehow it's 9pm and I'm still surfing the net ::) . I'll get to it in a mo......
Nicky xx
My Blog

Image Image
NickyNoo
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby LauraLee444 » Apr 18th, '09, 3:33 pm

My DH is already sending me pictures through the phone! Too cool! ;)
LauraLee444
Daisy
Daisy

Postby Sue » Apr 19th, '09, 2:30 am

Hi Girls - sorry to hear abut the Chicken pox!! horrible

I intend to scrap all day today Doug is in Japan and Boys and with mates so ME time -mind you I hav sepnt the alt 2 days at a Stamp and Scrapping show and I am so tired and my legs hurt I am so getting OLD :(

Ashley I will be in St Augustine next week - we fly to Florida I LOVE that place never seen anything like it think its my fave place ever so beautiful

Have fun what ever you are doing
Sue
xxx
My Blog
Sue
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl

Postby SophiaA » Apr 19th, '09, 3:11 am

I have had such an up and down weekend with Miss Chloe...fighting high fevers and vomiting, as she seems to be cutting 4 back teeth at once, poor little thing. Will be so happy once it is over...Trying to scrap in-between
Wife to Murray, and Mom to 2 Princesses Amy & Chloe ~~ Sophia's World
SophiaA
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby missusem » Apr 19th, '09, 2:10 pm

Sophia.. sorry to hear Chloe is sick!! Hope she feels better... my weekend has been productive somewhat and I'm looking forward to some 'real' scrap time when girlie is in school, and hubby goes to Cairo next week :).

Loads of crop stuff to work out and play with!! Yay!!.. not to mention the May video!! You're going to love the May kit :)!!
Blog

Image Image
missusem
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby raben76325 » Apr 19th, '09, 4:36 pm

I've gotten a little bit of scrap time in this weekend which is a relief because I've missed scraptime that past week or so. The kids spent the night with Nana last night which helped. Hubby and I went and saw Fast & Furious and then I scrapped while we watched some of the newest House DVD (think it's season 4). I feel happy to have had a productive weekend!
Rebecca Ray

raben76325
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kissy » Apr 19th, '09, 9:19 pm

OH Chicken Pox - not fun! And Sophia sorry Chloe is so sick. Hope everyone gets better soon!
I am way behind on my scrappy stuff - but I did get close to being caught up today! Spent the day getting my May project kit done - I think you all will like it. I do have my May kit out and ready to start - will get to work with it tomorrow morning while both boys are in school!!
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Return to Scrap Talk