This weeks creative plans????

Come here to talk about all things scrapbooking!

This weeks creative plans????

Postby Funky Fairy » May 23rd, '16, 5:13 am

Do you have any?

I really want to make a mini book for a friend's birthday this week.
I would also love to find the time to bake a little.
Plus my CD kit is due. Yay!!!
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Re: This weeks creative plans????

Postby carolynhasacat » May 23rd, '16, 7:38 am

I'm home sick today so I might print a couple of photos or something easy. But otherwise, I have a busy week ahead and not much crafty time planned.
carolynhasacat
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby cathioneill » May 23rd, '16, 7:57 am

I need to work ahead on some DT work so that I can go to the States to visit my family for 6 weeks!! I will be doing several scrapbook layouts this week, plus my fun planning as well!

I am so excited to have won an A6 and an A5 Hobonichi planner and cover...soooo excited! I think I will be trying out some drawing and watercoloring in my A6 this week too :)
cathioneill
Daisy
Daisy

Instagram

Postby Funky Fairy » May 23rd, '16, 10:29 am

Oh Carolyn, sorry to hear you are home sick.
I hope you feel better soon :(
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Postby Funky Fairy » May 23rd, '16, 10:30 am

cathioneill wrote:I need to work ahead on some DT work so that I can go to the States to visit my family for 6 weeks!! I will be doing several scrapbook layouts this week, plus my fun planning as well!

I am so excited to have won an A6 and an A5 Hobonichi planner and cover...soooo excited! I think I will be trying out some drawing and watercoloring in my A6 this week too :)

Now you are intriguing me :D
So which DT amd where abouts in the States are you going?
For 6 weeks, wow that's fun!!
Well done on your win.
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Postby Funky Fairy » May 23rd, '16, 10:31 am

I've just made a mini book this afternoon.
It's a friend's birthday this week. so I thought that would be a nice gift as she's off with her family to Barcelona this weekend.

I have a minibook blog post next week, so I'll share then ;) :D
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Postby jjflair » May 23rd, '16, 11:52 am

I am continuing to scrap my Taiwan trip. Mike is over there again, so I am combing through photos to see if I am missing anything and can text him requests to snap this or that. :)
jjflair
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby jbonomo » May 23rd, '16, 1:04 pm

I'm finishing up a layout about taking a class from Julie Balzer.....the exclusive CD paper is a perfect match. Loving the May kit.
Also I'll be working on more "Matt" layouts so he will have an "All About Me" album at the end.
So many projects running around in my head......i.e. Ghost of Xmas Past album for Matt, mini albums for pug friends, mini for my partner in crime (mixed media classes and shopping enabler) and the list goes on. Just finished a class from Caylee Grey on making a mini art journal....so many great ideas.
Looking forward to your blog post, Lisa.
jbonomo
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby cathioneill » May 23rd, '16, 1:24 pm

Funky Fairy wrote:
cathioneill wrote:I need to work ahead on some DT work so that I can go to the States to visit my family for 6 weeks!! I will be doing several scrapbook layouts this week, plus my fun planning as well!

Now you are intriguing me :D
So which DT amd where abouts in the States are you going?
For 6 weeks, wow that's fun!!
Well done on your win.

RD tag and card.jpg
BFS Dare to Dream.jpg

I do DT work for two vintage paper companies, Blue Fern Studios, who do amazing paper, flowers, chipboard, embossing powder and glitter (http://bluefernstudios.blogspot.com) and Riddersholm Designs which does gorgeous vintage papers (http://riddersholmdesign.blogspot.com) I feel myself being pulled towards flatter scrapbooking and Project Life before the boxes of 3D layouts that don't fit on walls and shelves are stored take over lol! I do love these companies and their bosses so I plan to keep on creating for my term this year!! I do hope to get some 6x12 albums and protectors in the States though :D

I am from the USA, Maryland originally but married to an Irishman and living here in Ireland for 18 years! My parents retired out to Oregon in the west so we will be staying with them this summer!!
cathioneill
Daisy
Daisy

Instagram

Postby kaffekananna » May 24th, '16, 12:55 am

I'm going to a scrap/planner meet up in the town next to mine. It's the first time hanging out with people only to craft. We've met through a Facebook group which also is rather unusual for me. Before that I have sorting of cards and putting stuff into pockets. gotta Come prepared, right? Thought I'd put together a couple of kits to bring with, on top of Cooca Daisy kits. I'd hate to come up with an idea and be missing materials.

Also have a birthdaycard for a coworker to make.

Oh and I'm setting up a new planner. Making the switch to a Midori and am way excited! Already made a monkeyfist bookmark for it with beads and knots. Think the tn really screams to be costumized and filled with DIYs!
kaffekananna
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby TerryB » May 24th, '16, 10:27 am

I got a new AE story kit this week, so I am working on a few layouts about books and reading. Also working a bit here and there on my personal and family PL albums.

I made a journal of sorts with pretty papers and embellies. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do with it, but it was fun to put together. Any ideas? I'll take a few pics and post.

TerryB
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby doris sander » May 24th, '16, 11:41 am

I was just thinking that I need to come up with a scrappy plan for the week, the month, and the summer. today is the first official day of summer vacation! woot! I just finished my first layout with the june kits. next up is an accompanying pocket page. then maybe another layout/pocket page combo. definitely after that I will make some minis. like lisa, I signed up for the mini blog post. i'm thinking to make some passport sized junk journals. I've made standard midori sized ones with the kits these past 2 months, but i'm thinking to make smaller ones this month. also, i'd like to make mini albums of our texas trip for my two sisters and niece and that would be a fun easy format to knock out three minis quickly.
Doris

blog: dorissander.blogspot.com

doris sander
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby jjflair » May 24th, '16, 12:35 pm

kaffekananna wrote:Oh and I'm setting up a new planner. Making the switch to a Midori and am way excited! Already made a monkeyfist bookmark for it with beads and knots. Think the tn really screams to be costumized and filled with DIYs!

Eek!! Anna!!! I was so intrigued by what a "monkeyfist" bookmark was, I had to immediately google!! I've seen them before but did not know the name. Now, it being the Year of the Monkey, I need to make one for my Taiwan album! :)
jjflair
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby Effie » May 25th, '16, 2:57 pm

I'm trying to finish up my theater tour album. I wanted to be done by the end of the month, but if so I better get scrapping!! My track record for finished projects is NOT GOOD though, so we'll see how it goes!

Also I'm behind in my daily Hobonichi sketches ... and I've just fallen down the disc-bound planner hole, so now I'm crafting a junk journal planner hybrid.

So many crafty ideas... so little time that isn't taken up with things like laundry and lawn mowing!

LOLOL
Effie
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby DeniseM » May 25th, '16, 9:50 pm

so inspiring ladies!!!
makes me want to scrap.
I am actually drowning in stuff that needs to get done, including work so I am desperate for some creative time!
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kaffekananna » May 26th, '16, 12:07 pm

jjflair wrote:Eek!! Anna!!! I was so intrigued by what a "monkeyfist" bookmark was, I had to immediately google!! I've seen them before but did not know the name. Now, it being the Year of the Monkey, I need to make one for my Taiwan album! :)

Oh that sounds awesome! they were super fun to make, just a lot of patients XD
kaffekananna
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Return to Scrap Talk