Received my first ever kit, and...

Come here to talk about all things scrapbooking!

Received my first ever kit, and...

Postby justcindy » Apr 22nd, '16, 5:34 pm

holy CRAPPPPPPPP!!!!!

It's ridiculous how giddy I was! I even kept the tissue paper to use on a page...I've never done that before but it was just so freaking fun unwrapping and opening all the goodies. It felt like a gift just for me! Now I totally get the attraction to kits! Well, that aspect of it anyway, then there's the whole challenge of using what you're given. about a year ago, I bought a kit from another company when they were having a sale. I didn't dig into it til about a month or so ago, and it was so fun challenging myself to use everything up and get as much out of it as I could. That's what got the ball rolling on looking into getting a subscription. The way everything coordinates and the exclusive papers and cards....oh MAN the exclusive stuff.....freaking beautiful. Geez, even down to the little "thank you" gift.....a sailing themed stamp. We live on the coast, love sailing and I know yall didn't know that, it just felt like another sign that I made the right choice, ha!!

I know you guys have had some dumb issues with suppliers and such, but I know that's out of your hands. Yall have handled everything thrown at you very gracefully! Thank you guys so much for all your hard work and all you do - I am THRILLED to be a Cocoa Daisy subscriber!

Cindy in Texas
Cindy in Texas
justcindy
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Re: Received my first ever kit, and...

Postby Scrappin' Kathy » Apr 22nd, '16, 8:16 pm

Cindy -- I agree it is so fun to get a kit. That's why even though I haven't had enough time to use the kits I have, I can't give up my subscription. I love the stuff, the people are incredible and getting a kit is always exciting! You're with the best kit group!
Scrappin' Kathy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby RobinH » Apr 23rd, '16, 11:03 am

I also love getting kits! I love mine so much this month and honestly there has never been a month that I don't completely love! Now too is for me to find time to make things!!! Cocoa Daisy well done on your amazing kits!!! Oh, for those of you who know I had an interview for a new job, I got the new teaching position!!! yay!!

:)Robin
RobinH
Daisy
Daisy

Postby DeniseM » Apr 23rd, '16, 10:24 pm

Cindy I am so glad you are happy with your kit. Christine does an amazing job at curating these kits. I actually just got mine this past week because of the delays and it is gorgeous!!

Enjoy and please post to the gallery!!
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby SuzMannecke » Apr 28th, '16, 6:21 pm

welcome Cindy! So happy you love CD kits! They never disappoint and I love this little community of ours too! :)
SuzMannecke
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Twitter
Instagram
Pinterest

Postby carolynhasacat » Apr 28th, '16, 6:33 pm

O0 Cindy, I'm glad you signed up - I agree, getting a kit each month is awesome! Welcome!
carolynhasacat
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby miri6guez » Apr 28th, '16, 6:34 pm

Yes!! Aren't they amazing!! Can't wait to see what you create with yours! :)
miri6guez
Daisy Girl
Daisy Girl

Instagram
Pinterest

Postby kissy » Apr 28th, '16, 6:48 pm

Welcome Cindy!! You have no idea how happy it makes me to read this. When we pack the kits that is exactly what we are hoping, that you'll feel like you're getting a special gift! So happy to have you with us and thank you for posting and sharing your joy :D
Christine
kissy
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Return to Scrap Talk