Issue with Standard Size Daisy Dori TN

Come here to talk about all things scrapbooking!

Issue with Standard Size Daisy Dori TN

Postby pdoyle2178 » Aug 1st, '17, 5:58 pm

I am using my Daisy Dori for memory keeping (like Doris and Simone do). This is my second month to use it this way and I keep it pretty flat. Pictures, flat stickers, DITL cards, washi and patterned paper - that's about it.

I'm working on July and I'm finding that the pages are coming out of the insert. This booklet has not left my desk and it's falling apart. Is this normal/common or did I get a bad one? I know Simone takes the staples out and hand stitches hers back together but I'd rather not have to do that.

Can anyone provide some guidance? TIA
pdoyle2178
Daisy Petal
Daisy Petal

Re: Issue with Standard Size Daisy Dori TN

Postby Funky Fairy » Aug 3rd, '17, 3:24 am

Hi,

I haven't had this happen before, but I will point someone else in your direction as I've only had a couple so far.

Thanks for mentioning this.
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Re: Issue with Standard Size Daisy Dori TN

Postby Mary Kay » Aug 3rd, '17, 11:40 am

pdoyle2178 wrote:I am using my Daisy Dori for memory keeping (like Doris and Simone do). This is my second month to use it this way and I keep it pretty flat. Pictures, flat stickers, DITL cards, washi and patterned paper - that's about it.

I'm working on July and I'm finding that the pages are coming out of the insert. This booklet has not left my desk and it's falling apart. Is this normal/common or did I get a bad one? I know Simone takes the staples out and hand stitches hers back together but I'd rather not have to do that.

Can anyone provide some guidance? TIA

I would say you should email us at mailbox@cocoadaisy.com for a replacement, but we don't have any Daisy Dori left for the last few months. I do occasionally find my center pages come out; I lift the staples and put them back in, then put a bit of washi over the staples.

Cocoa Daisy Customer Service
Mary Kay
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Return to Scrap Talk