New Weekly Chat - 6th March

A place to talk about all things non-scrapbooking related.

New Weekly Chat - 6th March

Postby Funky Fairy » Mar 6th, '17, 8:09 am

Hello Hello!!!

What have you been getting up to?

I never made it here this weekend, it just flew by.
Louis had an away footy match that took up the whole day. I hate it when that happens.
We didn't get home til late afternoon and then I had to get groceries and cook and it was evening already.
Then we'd made plans to go out for brunch with friends and we came back so much later than I'd expected. I'd hoped to get a lot of work done this weekend. Now I feel snowed under this week and the internet didn't work first thing. Seems to be good now thankfully.
Just not what you need on a Monday morning :D

Denise, so pleased that you are still squeezing in your art. I'm so happy. Are you still creating pocket pages?

I bought myself a small Simple Stories Snap binder. A 6x8''. I wondered if that would work better for me. I'm excited to get started.

What's everyone else up to?
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Re: New Weekly Chat - 6th March

Postby AnnaB » Mar 11th, '17, 4:50 am

Hello....! It's Saturday already!

I have been stopping by the MB a lot of times, but for various reasons haven't made it as far as posting... Life is busy - as always. I hope everyone is doing good!

Today the gorgeous sun is shining here and most of the snow that fell earlier this week has melted away. I found the first snowdrops in our garden yesterday and I'm soooo looking forward to spring!

I haven't been scrapping much, but I have done a bit of painting, and I've been knitting! I've almost finished a shawl for myself and a sweater for Tuva. The sweater is far from perfect... It's my first time trying to knit something that "complicated", but I decided to be happy with it and go on despite the imperfections. Better to finish a non-perfect sweater than not finishing at all... :D :D :D

In two weeks I'll be going to a crop all weekend. I've been to the same crop a couple of times before, and it's always soooo nice. The packing is a challenge, especially since I want to bring "everything" to be able to knit, scrap, paint etc... ;D ;D

I hope you all had a good week and that your weekend will be ever better!
AnnaB
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Re: New Weekly Chat - 6th March

Postby Funky Fairy » Mar 11th, '17, 4:47 pm

Hi Anna,

It's so good to see you :)

I'm glad you are still finding time to be creative. That's great!!

Fun that you are going to the crop. Is Marie going with you this year too?

It's been a full work day for me here.
Ade went off to a big family birthday celebration about 1.5hrs away and I've stayed home and worked.

It's getting on for 10pm, think I'm going to finish soon.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.
I'm looking forward to no alarms tomorrow :)
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Return to The Day to Day Talk