Hello Weekend!!! --- 5th/6th November

A place to talk about all things non-scrapbooking related.

Hello Weekend!!! --- 5th/6th November

Postby Funky Fairy » Nov 5th, '16, 9:48 am

Hello Everyone!!
Here's the home for our weekend chat :)

I hope you've had a good week.
What are you up to this weekend?

I've had a full work day so far and popped a chili in the crock.

I have my sister and her family arriving in 2 hrs and we'll have dinner and then off to the local bonfire and fireworks display. It's Bonfire night in the UK :)
Then we are all off to the coast tomorrow. Meeting Mum and her hubby and planning on crabbing and having bacon sandwiches outside in the cold.

Busy but a nice weekend.

I hope you have fun.
Funky Fairy
Design Team
Design Team

Re: Hello Weekend!!! --- 5th/6th November

Postby kaffekananna » Nov 5th, '16, 5:05 pm

Hello! I missed all the chatting this week :/ the setting back of clocks has had me falling asleep together with the kids. Not very functional when all free time is after their bedtime. Oh well!

How's everything going with Chris Terry? I've seen a couple of glimpses up on IG.

This weekend is finally a bit slow! Feels like there's been something every weekend in forever now. My parents are here and tonight I'm finally sitting down to scrap for a bit! I feel a bit out of shape as i haven't sat down for almost a week. I usually try to do something every night as it helpes me wind down and also just makes me feel better in general. Plus the creative muscle gets exercised. I guess I'll have to live with a terrible layout before doing something okay ::)
kaffekananna
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby kaffekananna » Nov 5th, '16, 5:07 pm

And ps the kids iPad broke this week and I'm silently celebrating! I feel like it's been used too much around the house and now it's not there :D I feel bad about feeling happy about it but I see that the kids creativity is really gaining from it. Linus says it's possible to mend it but I think it could just go all together :-X >:D
kaffekananna
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby DeniseM » Nov 5th, '16, 6:27 pm

Anna sometimes it's easier when things just break! Can't argue about it then! +++ have fun on bonfire night Lisa. That sounds like a lot of fun. Tonight would be perfect for that here. It's been gorgeous all day but will be cold tonight. I really love fires. There is something so ancient and magical about them. +++ I had a Christmas card photo shoot this morning and it turned out so well. I tried a different spot than usual and I loved how they came out. Then I had a meeting and lunch with some friends. I really enjoy that. Its hard when I have so much to do on the weekends to be ready for the week but I just made time for myself today. +++ Promised Conner I would make chicken fried steak tonight for dinner so that is what is in the works for food. It's a bit time consuming so I don't do it often. +++Bill is watching the football game and I might pop over to see my neighbor for a glass of wine later. +++tomorrow will be nice to have an extra hour of the day. I need to do some chores but then will be working on my ATC's for the swap!+++enjoy your weekends ladies!
DeniseM
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Postby AnnaB » Nov 6th, '16, 10:40 am

Hellooo! I saw a photo from the beach on IG Lisa. It looked beautiful!

Denise, how fun with the Christmas photo shoot!

We had a small celebration of J's birthday yesterday. It was fun and we made a very yummy 'Sandwich layer cake' that turned out so good.

Today is a very slow day and tomorrow J is going back to work and the kids to school/daycare. I really want to do something creative, but I can't seem to get started. If not today - I hope it happens tomorrow.
AnnaB
Cocoa Daisy
Cocoa Daisy

Return to The Day to Day Talk