For Mandy's Recipe challenge. I told Mandy this was tough for me to fit all the ingredients into my design, but as each piece fell into place, I loved the layout more and more!
1. Bright Light-Yellow, Magenta, and Turquoise
2. Popcorn-popped up the 3D wood flower and lifted the flags and border.
3. Cotton Candy- Circle sequins and the polka dot mask that I sprayed and then used as a stamp.
4. Flags-Trickiest part, I think they still would count, even if you can't see their poles.
5. Face Painting- see #3
6. Tickets-I'm counting my alpha and journaling as my freebies.